Free the Nipple (1 Viewer)

spearse

Local time
Today, 03:15
Should it be legal for women to go topless if they so choose?

kevlray

Registered User.
Local time
I am not sure men should go topless if they choose (kinda scary at times).

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Today, 10:15
I will give a two word answer.

ann widdecombe!

Poor Ann what has she done to be singled out, given the state of obesity in this country nobody should go topless, in fact wearing a sack would improve many.

Brian

AnthonyGerrard

Registered User.
Local time
Poor Ann what has she done to be singled out, given the state of obesity in this country nobody should go topless, in fact wearing a sack would improve many.

Brian

I don't think we should be normalising obesity by everyone having to hide themselves.

If you are in shape - why not show it off a bit. I wish I had!

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 06:15
Personally, I'm a follower of the movement. Americans tend to sexualize nudity a bit more than other countries. It's a hot topic right now. I've never understood why you can show the entire breast except for the nipple. Once the nipple is shown, it's suddenly unacceptable. This makes no sense to me.

I love how suddenly people are replacing female nipples with male nipples in pictures and posting them. There's also a good amount of guys doing the opposite to show how ridiculous the whole nipple obsession really is.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
I note the recent television program about a southern Ethiopian tribe. http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2015-06-11/how-we-made-the-tribe Some of the women, I noted their breasts were exposed. After some initial uncomfortablness, I became accustomed to it and just ignored it. I'm pretty sure the same thing would happen if young ladies started walking around with their breasts uncovered in the UK, it would just become a normal everyday thing.

However I wonder; if the young lady's began wearing sexy lingerie to enhance the look, then I think that would be a different matter. I don't think I would be comfortable with that! It's bad enough when you happen to stare for an unacceptably long time at a very nice cleavage, christ knows what people would think if I was to stand and stare at a woman dressed up practically like ready for bed!!!

Last edited:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Go to any Essex town centre, especially Colchester on a Friday and Saturday night and you will see plenty of young ladies topless exposing their baps. As an aside, many expose their other bits by wearing short skirts and no knickers.

Note, the above is more prevalent in summertime.

Col

Libre

been around a little
Local time
Go to any Essex town centre, especially Colchester on a Friday and Saturday night and you will see plenty of young ladies topless exposing their baps. As an aside, many expose their other bits by wearing short skirts and no knickers.

Note, the above is more prevalent in summertime.

Col

Dang. How much is a ticket to Colchester ?

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Keeping in mind that the movement isn't just about the RIGHT for a woman to expose their breasts and nipples if they choose to do so without breaking any laws, it's also about changing the way society has labelled it as uncomfortable or inappropriate. They are not inherently sexual and needn't be seen as such.

MarkK

bit cruncher
Local time
All of this kind of thing is so culturally based, and in this respect I would always like to see things trending towards more freedom rather than less. I thought I saw a story about a man being ticketed in a city for not wearing a shirt, and that seems like a reduction in freedom, which I would generally oppose. Everybody, please, go topless.

What I find even weirder though, is the opposition some people have to breastfeeding, even where the breast is not exposed. Presumably they prefer screaming babies, but holy shit, who cares?!?!? Let people be.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Some woman was breast feeding her chavvy in Starbucks the other day. It was gross, quite put me off my muffin and coffee.

Shouldn't be allowed. Women should do that sort of thing in the bogs not in full view.

Col

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Some woman was breast feeding her chavvy in Starbucks the other day. It was gross, quite put me off my muffin and coffee.

Shouldn't be allowed. Women should do that sort of thing in the bogs not in full view.

Col

Typical Col, but then he goes to Starbucks,'nuff said. :eek:

brian

scott-atkinson

I'm with the Witch.......
Local time
I agree with Col..

I'm not a prude in any shape way or form, but things like that should be done in private, it is a special bonding moment between mother and baby, and should be kept private for that reason..

kevlray

Registered User.
Local time
I agree with Col..

I'm not a prude in any shape way or form, but things like that should be done in private, it is a special bonding moment between mother and baby, and should be kept private for that reason..

Or at least reasonably covered up. Unfortunately babies get hungry at very inconvenient times for mothers. What is really gross is when a diaper gets changed on a table.

Frothingslosh

Premier Pale Stale Ale
Local time
So back in the 1910's and 1920's, it was as illegal for men to be in public without a shirt as it is for women.

Should we go back to that, then?

How about going back to when showing ankles was indecency?

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Oh! Ankles.... I'm getting all excited!

scott-atkinson

I'm with the Witch.......
Local time
So back in the 1910's and 1920's, it was as illegal for men to be in public without a shirt as it is for women.

Should we go back to that, then?

How about going back to when showing ankles was indecency?

Or we can just go and live in a Muslim country and adopt Sharia law.. :rolleyes:

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:15
I recall hearing that the Irish had started a variant of this movement. Their slogan is "Erin go braless."

Seriously, I am continually disgusted with the USA anti-sex stance. We watch movies where folks get blown to Hell-and-gone, and with special effects that are so graphic as to be eye-popping.

For instance, in the recent movie "Fury", when the U.S. Army enters a German town and comes across a machine-gun nest, a soldier gets his leg shot off just below the knee. At another point, a tank commander literally loses his head to a cannon shell. We can name other movies that emphasize the reality of the horrors of war. But let there be even ONE SCENE where a young woman exposes her breasts for more than a few seconds and that film drops from PG-10 to PG-17 or, worse, A or X. If she exposes more than her breasts, suddenly it drops to A or X without going through ANY of the PG ratings. The religious prudes won't sit still for that.

I guess I don't really care if a woman wants to expose her bodacious ta-ta's, but if she exposes a couple of beached whales, that might not be such a good deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom