Gun laws do they work (1 Viewer)

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Today, 15:38
Dick
It's the sign of a mature man that he can laugh at himself.

Best wishes

Brian

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Today, 11:38
Dick
It's the sign of a mature man that he can laugh at himself.

Best wishes

Brian

You are right, but may I add this. One of the biggest lesson I had to lean in life. was that no matter who thinks I am, mature, or manure doesn't change who I am. I am the only one that can change that, and that my friend is a every day chore

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Stopped in Pensacola, FL on the way home from MS. Here is a great place to visit.

Attachments

• PISHOOTINGRANGE.jpg
    PISHOOTINGRANGE.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 161

AnthonyGerrard

Registered User.
Local time
If you live in one or two of the Baltimore areas here in the USA, you just might have to to stay alive and/or protect your family.

What about Pensacola?

Even if Pensacola was of the same ilk - maybe just avoiding it , instead of passing through and visiting a shooting range would be better.

Why add to the gun toting population.

Should popcorn be on sale like it was a cinema? Are the shooters pretending to be at the movies?

Bladerunner

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:38
What about Pensacola?

Even if Pensacola was of the same ilk - maybe just avoiding it , instead of passing through and visiting a shooting range would be better.

Why add to the gun toting population.

Should popcorn be on sale like it was a cinema? Are the shooters pretending to be at the movies?

Boy Howdy,,,,,,,, you really lost me here.
What has Baltimore and its problems have to do with Pensacola?

You are suggesting going around or maybe not going to Baltimore. What about those (innocents) that are trapped there?

Of, course the last sentence,,,well.....................................??????????????

Have a good tomorrow Anthony,

Blade

AnthonyGerrard

Registered User.
Local time
Boy Howdy,,,,,,,, you really lost me here.
What has Baltimore and its problems have to do with Pensacola?

You are suggesting going around or maybe not going to Baltimore. What about those (innocents) that are trapped there?

Of, course the last sentence,,,well.....................................??????????????

Have a good tomorrow Anthony,

Blade

The range was in Pensacola and the popcorn is for sale inside - if you look at the picture! I'm nor sure there's any link between the issues in Baltimore and Pensacola - it was you who brought up Baltimore.
--

What to do if you live in parts of Baltimore? - I don't know - I cant see someone who doesn't live in Baltimore visiting a range in Pensacola, shooting and eating popcorn helps matters in Baltimore much though either.

Last edited:

Bladerunner

Registered User.
Local time
The range was in Pensacola and the popcorn is for sale inside - if you look at the picture! I'm nor sure there's any link between the issues in Baltimore and Pensacola - it was you who brought up Baltimore.
--

What to do if you live in parts of Baltimore? - I don't know - I cant see someone who doesn't live in Baltimore visiting a range in Pensacola, shooting and eating popcorn helps matters in Baltimore much though either.

because people know it will be coming to their city in the near future. Rem, Baltimore was run by liberal democrats for the last thirty years and they have done nothing to advert this crises away even though they saw it coming. Is Pensacola like this,, I do not know, but the way things are going, it won't be long before we find out.

I am glad, "I live out in the woods you see, my woman, the kids, the dog and me" Bocephus

You all come back now....Ya Here!

Blade

AnthonyGerrard

Registered User.
Local time
Perhaps the question should be in light of another mass shooting - do US gun laws work.

The answer would seem to be No. The alternative whilst not perfect would seem much better.

Bladerunner

Registered User.
Local time
Perhaps the question should be in light of another mass shooting - do US gun laws work.

The answer would seem to be No. The alternative whilst not perfect would seem much better.

Yeah buddy,,,that is the way to go........ it would seem that no one in the church had a gun even if they had a permit. Guess what happened,,,9 innocent people were killed. Of, course since they were Christians, it is ok,,,we don't need them anyway??????

Blade

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Practise popping a few fellow human beings and popcorn too.

Lovely. GBA!
Lots of time especially when I am traveling, I read some post on the fly, Now that I am home I just revisited this post. It made me laugh as it is such a good example of how minds of a different stripe think. In my mind it would be perfictly normal to sit down and have a coke and popcorn with friends after a good round of firing, just as I would after a good round of bowling. In (guns nuts) mind is seems strange to us that you would not want us (gun nuts) to be good shots when we blow away the jerks that is trying to ra** your daughter. In our minds (gun nuts) it is difficult to consider not going to any place because the thugs after taken it over. One of the reason for that is that let one area because infested with thugs it spreads until there is nowhere else to go. In our nind (gun nuts) we see no difference of going into a shooting range and having a good time out shooting our friends than Brits going into a pub and throwing darts. yes I understand the ramification of use a firearm outside the range are much greater than darts outside the pub, but there are many people that like to compete in a range that won't pack heat outside the range. Now if anybody can find a way to take the guns away from all the thugs you would get my attention. Most of our gun laws in the US takes some guns away from some law abiding people and puts more guns in the hands of thugs,, thus more crime.

AnthonyGerrard

Registered User.
Local time
Lots of time especially when I am traveling, I read some post on the fly, Now that I am home I just revisited this post. It made me laugh as it is such a good example of how minds of a different stripe think. In my mind it would be perfictly normal to sit down and have a coke and popcorn with friends after a good round of firing, just as I would after a good round of bowling. In (guns nuts) mind is seems strange to us that you would not want us (gun nuts) to be good shots when we blow away the jerks that is trying to ra** your daughter. In our minds (gun nuts) it is difficult to consider not going to any place because the thugs after taken it over. One of the reason for that is that let one area because infested with thugs it spreads until there is nowhere else to go. In our nind (gun nuts) we see no difference of going into a shooting range and having a good time out shooting our friends than Brits going into a pub and throwing darts. yes I understand the ramification of use a firearm outside the range are much greater than darts outside the pub, but there are many people that like to compete in a range that won't pack heat outside the range. Now if anybody can find a way to take the guns away from all the thugs you would get my attention. Most of our gun laws in the US takes some guns away from some law abiding people and puts more guns in the hands of thugs,, thus more crime.

I've usually had a few when playing darts - hopefully you don't do that also? I once got a dart embedded to the head as a kid, thrown by another kid , when I was still retrieving my darts. (luckily just the skin)

I suspect the effects of a bullet may have been different too.

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Yeah buddy,,,that is the way to go........ it would seem that no one in the church had a gun even if they had a permit. Guess what happened,,,9 innocent people were killed. Of, course since they were Christians, it is ok,,,we don't need them anyway??????

Blade
The only think wrong with your post blade, it only make perfect sense to people like me and you. For reasons that completely escape me, anti-gun crowd think that taking a lot of guns away from a lot of law-abiding people will take some guns away from thugs, where inv reality it will put more guns in thugs hands. Got to go already had too much coffee this morning.

AnthonyGerrard

Registered User.
Local time
The only think wrong with your post blade, it only make perfect sense to people like me and you. For reasons that completely escape me, anti-gun crowd think that taking a lot of guns away from a lot of law-abiding people will take some guns away from thugs, where inv reality it will put more guns in thugs hands. Got to go already had too much coffee this morning.

The studies seem to show you are wrong.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/18/gun-ownership-gun-deaths-study

We had a stabbing in a club here last week. They survived. Is it sensible to allow everyone in the club to enter with knives as self defence? I wouldn't have thought so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom