Introduction (1 Viewer)

Zidar

Local time
Today, 13:09
Hi, my Name is Zidar, I am from Serbia. When I look for answers about MS Access, I come to this site, or UtterAccess.com (this is not the same site, right?)

Leaned Access when it was called 2.0, first real code written in version 95. Favourite version is 2003. For many years was a moderator on Access forum on Elite Security (Serbian site). Haven't ben using Access for some time, but I need it from time to time. When .NET crew cannot do something it has to be done in Access. Favourite books in Access are by Allen Browne and Ken Getz.

My favourite way of doing development is to thoroughly design a strong back end and add very light front. Light front end is mainly navigation, open this or that form/report with few lines of simple code. Data integrity is mostly taken care of when back end is Access, and 100% when back end is SQL server.

Zidar's theorem: The best code is no code at all.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 18:09
Welcome to Access World! We're so happy to have you join us as a member of our community. As the most active Microsoft Access discussion forum on the internet, with posts dating back more than 20 years, we have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with you.

We're a friendly and helpful community, so don't hesitate to ask any questions you have or share your own experiences with Access. We're here to support you and help you get the most out of this powerful database program.

To get started, we recommend reading the post linked below. It contains important information for all new users of the forum:

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We hope you have a great time participating in the discussion and learning from other Access enthusiasts. We look forward to having you around!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 12:09
Hello, Zidar, and welcome to the Access World Forum, which is absolutely NOT the same as UtterAccess. We respect them, and since a lot of our members ARE on UtterAccess, they respect us as well.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 10:09
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom