Lets Stop George Bush before he Destroys the Whole Planet Earth. (1 Viewer)

R

Rich

Except for one other thing: Why were we attacked in the first place by Al Quida and what has been the GWB administration or previous administrations
involvement that brought all this to bear?

:mad:

What did Iraq have to do with 9/11?:rolleyes:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 08:30
What did Iraq have to do with 9/11?:rolleyes:

Nothing. It was GWB wanting to finish what his Daddy didn't do.

Now it's cost 4,000 US lives and well over 100,000 Iraqi lives.

Job well done?

Col

Sum Guy

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 00:30
Nothing. It was GWB wanting to finish what his Daddy didn't do.

Now it's cost 4,000 US lives and well over 100,000 Iraqi lives.

Job well done?

Col

Careful Col, you finally said somthing I agree with.
Actually, when "W" was elected I knew it was only a matter of time before the Iraq situation was going to return.

sandy6078

Take a deep breath
Local time
Today, 03:30
I was watching the news before coming to work this morning and it was reported that Iran now has the capability of sending a missile to the United Kingdom. That is what will be included on the plate of the next president.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
I was watching the news before coming to work this morning and it was reported that Iran now has the capability of sending a missile to the United Kingdom.

We've known this for ages in the UK.:rolleyes:

Nice that you're up with the latest news in the USA.

Col

Sum Guy

Registered User.
Local time
From the point of view of invasion, Iran is a tricky problem. Lousy terrain for tanks, lots of ambush sites, tailor made for defence and not for attack.

The US has backed off on Iran in the past few months because they realize that invading and defeating Iran is a major undertaking that might cause hundreds of thousand of US casualties. Iran also has a large professional army and there is at least some possibility that they might invade the US.

ShaneMan

Registered User.
Local time
From the point of view of invasion, Iran is a tricky problem. Lousy terrain for tanks, lots of ambush sites, tailor made for defence and not for attack.

The US has backed off on Iran in the past few months because they realize that invading and defeating Iran is a major undertaking that might cause hundreds of thousand of US casualties. Iran also has a large professional army and there is at least some possibility that they might invade the US.

With Iran's treats of wiping Israel off the map and Israel stating they would rather fight Iran that is not armed with nuclear weapons, Israel is looking like they could possible be the first ones to jump in.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time

The US has backed off because invading Iran would make Iraq like a sunday stroll.

Plus the world backlash would finish the USA - already the most hated country, how worse do you want to be?

Col

Sum Guy

Registered User.
Local time
With Iran's treats of wiping Israel off the map and Israel stating they would rather fight Iran that is not armed with nuclear weapons, Israel is looking like they could possible be the first ones to jump in.

Iran has threatened to wipe out a lot of countires.

With the exception of Iraq, how many did they actually attack?

The Iranians may be bombasts but they are not stupid. If you start shooting at Israel, they have a nasty habit of shooting back with great effect.

statsman

Local time
It's nice to know he still has some support.
Pity the aliens can't vote.

Crowbar

Knucklehead
Local time
This thread proves to me that kool-aid drinkers are not just in the USA

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
This thread proves to me that kool-aid drinkers are not just in the USA

Never heard of it.

I had some Gatoraid the other day in an airport - is was awful, I binned it after two swigs.

Col

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom