Super Moderator
Local time
Today, 12:35
No,we're there to spread peace:rolleyes:
Seems it is not only GWB and Bliar that are self-delusional :D

R

Rich

It did sound rather Bliaresque didn't it? :p

Have a look at the smiley at the end of the post and see if you can understand why it's there......

Sum Guy

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 04:35
Have a look at the smiley at the end of the post and see if you can understand why it's there......

If you look at the responses, they all have smilies too.

:rolleyes: :cool: :p ;) :D :eek: :)

zelld

Registered User.
Local time
i am no flower power advocate, but can't we all just get along? these pseudo-wars and all this hate spreading around is bringing a third world war right onto our doorsteps. we may think that it will have little effect here on the isles, but whoever wins in the US elections will impact us more than we would/could admit. america needs change - that's why i'm rooting for obama. i have no say on the matter, but i sure do hope he wins. several pre-polls (Wall Street Journal, Pollclash, etc.) show that he is leading - i just hope it stays that way until november.

Alisa

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:35
I also am rooting for Obama, to lose.

I just don't understand how anyone thinks that McCain would be a good president. Do you think Bush is doing a good job too? That would explain it, since McCain has voted 100% with Bush over the last year.

zelld

Registered User.
Local time
I just don't understand how anyone thinks that McCain would be a good president. Do you think Bush is doing a good job too? That would explain it, since McCain has voted 100% with Bush over the last year.

ditto. as the saying goes "to each his own".

Alisa

Registered User.
Local time
I believe zell has a deep understanding of how this works...worth emulating.

To each his own does not really apply to the selection of a president, does it? I mean, whoever we pick, he is going to be everyone's president, not just the people who voted for him.

I would hope that if you really do plan to vote for McCain, that you at least admit to being a wholehearted supporter of war mongering.

http://intelligence.senate.gov/press/record.cfm?id=298775

Local time
Today, 06:35
To each his own does not really apply to the selection of a president, does it? I mean, whoever we pick, he is going to be everyone's president, not just the people who voted for him.

I would hope that if you really do plan to vote for McCain, that you at least admit to being a wholehearted supporter of war mongering.

http://intelligence.senate.gov/press/record.cfm?id=298775

You just have to make it personal, don't you?

You could learn something from zell.

Alisa

Registered User.
Local time
You just have to make it personal, don't you?

You could learn something from zell.

Exactly what did I say that made it personal? I think it is interesting that you always post on these political topics, but when someone disagrees with you, you refuse to discuss the issue. IMHO, challenging or disagreeing with someone's opinion on an internet forum does not constitute "making it personal".

Alisa

Registered User.
Local time
This is personal.

It's only personal if you think every opinion you have is personal. And if you think that, they why are you posting? Isn't the whole point of having these forums to share our personal opinions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom