Oh baby, baby...

I feel safe in assuming that the visit to the beer museum included more than just gazing at old beers. ;)

I feel safe in assuming that the visit to the beer museum included more than just gazing at old beers. ;)
It isn't too far from where you are staying if you want to check it out, they had a great stout that I was only able to taste because I was riding...

I had to meet with a colleague this morning and I graciously offered to meet him halfway to save him some driving. He was really appreciative of the offer and said "where?" I told him "exit 41 off the Pike, head north a couple miles and you'll see a big Indian motorcycle sign. I'll meet you in that lot." Terrible of me I know.

I met with him for 5 mins, he left, and then I headed inside. I haven't been in there in 5 years and was shocked when Rob the salesmen remembered my name and everything we talked about when I was buying my bike.

Going back in the spring to demo the Chief. ($18K, not bad)

I demoed the Super Chief this weekend with my brother (rabid Harley rider). I almost pulled the trigger and traded in the Scout Bobber, but decided to stick with my plan.

Adulting SUCKS...

Last edited:
Looks like fun.

What's in the Peace Pipe for Peace Pipe Social?

Looks like fun.

What's in the Peace Pipe for Peace Pipe Social?
Not really sure, this is my first time. There is supposed to be a daily ride, but the schedule hasn't come out yet.

The Richmond IMRG will be making an appearance so I may meet up with them and ride down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom