Ryder Cup Crazy! (1 Viewer)

R

Rich

This is nothing more than Gloriafied spam!:mad: :rolleyes:

KenHigg

Local time
Yesterday, 23:30
GMLWORLDCHAMP! said:
It's supposed to be about 75º Saturday...don't forget your cameras to capture the fall colors!

I'll post the best here on Sunday.:cool:

I applaud your exuberant zeal for the sport of golf, but who from the forum is attending and should bring a camera - ?

R

Rich

KenHigg said:
I applaud your exuberant zeal for the sport of golf, but who from the forum is attending and should bring a camera - ?
The "we" folk of course:rolleyes:

GMLWORLDCHAMP!

GMLWorldChamp!
Local time
Yesterday, 21:30
KenHigg said:

my fellow league members who are watching and reading...for anyone else interested in learning about golf in general, league setup, etc...I'm happy to help!:cool:

KenHigg

Local time
GMLWORLDCHAMP! said:
my fellow league members who are watching and reading...for anyone else interested in learning about golf in general, league setup, etc...I'm happy to help!:cool:

I'm not sure they are paying much attention as no one has responded. It may be a slim turn out. Can you get the deposit back on the clubhouse? :) (Just messin' with you G ;) )

R

Rich

GMLWORLDCHAMP! said:
my fellow league members who are watching and reading...
Why would they be viewing a forum "full of nefarious characters"?:rolleyes:

KenHigg

Local time
Rich said:

nefarious  /n
–adjective extremely wicked or villainous; iniquitous: a nefarious plot.

Good word... But who are you calling nefarious?:mad:

GMLWORLDCHAMP!

GMLWorldChamp!
Local time
Rich said:

Hey, you stole, "Nefarious" from my past posts!#??$!?

Anyway, because we all get such a kick out of you guys!:D

GMLWORLDCHAMP!

GMLWorldChamp!
Local time
Who or whom is "we"...

GMLWORLDCHAMP! said:
Hey, you stole, "Nefarious" from my past posts!#??$!?

Anyway, because we all get such a kick out of you guys!:D

...we're using this forum because many folks in my league aren't allowed to receive emails from the outside and also because this is so damned entertaining...both good and bad, but it's all good!:D

R

Rich

Hell, it's worse than we thought, his head's full of imaginary friends

GMLWORLDCHAMP!

GMLWorldChamp!
Local time
in your honor...

Rich said:
Hell, it's worse than we thought, his head's full of imaginary friends

In your honor, as our favorite "cartoon", we're playing a special format we're calling, "Beat the Rich!"

Everyone gets an extra putt on the first hole to better their score and if they make it, they "beat the Rich" and win a "free oven mitt" just like the offering from Steve Martin's "The Jerk!"

So, thanks for the extra shot Rich!:D

R

Rich

Why not set up your own site for "your friends" or wouldn't it get any visitors?:rolleyes:

GMLWORLDCHAMP!

GMLWorldChamp!
Local time
Rich said:
Why not set up your own site for "your friends" or wouldn't it get any visitors?:rolleyes:

I've explained that but as usual, you missed the point...tell us Rich, when exactly do you actually understand anything you obviously take the time to read?

No matter, I'll post pictures of the tourney for everyone's benefit and maybe you'll see that Colorado isn't as dark and dreary as you would like to hope...:)

R

Rich

GMLWORLDCHAMP! said:
No matter, I'll post pictures of the tourney for everyone's benefit :)
Not everybody Gloria, just you and one or two others who aren't members here anyway. Why not have them developed and pass them around amongst yourselves instead of boring the pants off the majority of posters here. :rolleyes:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 04:30
GMLWORLDCHAMP! said:
Maybe if you guys would grow up a little and talk to people with more respect, you'd get more respect

GMLWORLDCHAMP! said:
. . . . . . . it should be painfully obvious to you that MANY people here don't care for your commentary either so grow up, leave yourself,. . . . . . . . . .Cheers, now bugger off from one of many more threads that have nothing to do. . . . . . . .

Gloria - need I say more? your quotes above do not mesh together.
Plus, I would appreciate you not having a go at Stu, he has forgotten more about Access than you will ever know and has helped hundreds of users and has shared his knowledge - as such is a respected member here.

GMLWORLDCHAMP! said:
]but I know of Rich/Colin quite well enough to know they are the "cartoons" they have always been; fake, intolerant, irreverent, and selfish!
You know nothing of me or Rich.:rolleyes: Harmless banter between forum members does not constitute "knowing" someone, other than knowing that you seem to have a screw loose.:rolleyes:

Col

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
KenHigg said:
I thought that was a yank saying :eek: :p
Sometimes one has to stoop to a lower language form to get the message across:D ;) :p

Col

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
He's a hamper short of a picnic, rather than the proverbial sandwich.

GMLWORLDCHAMP!

GMLWorldChamp!
Local time
ColinEssex said:
Sometimes one has to stoop to a lower language form to get the message across:D ;) :p

Col

Thanks for proving my point from many posts ago where you and your little brood can't simply stop humping other users' legs and just move on with your own little conversations with each other because that's all you do here...

That's how well I know as much as I want to know about any of you and, it's plenty...:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom