Ryder Cup Crazy! (1 Viewer)

R

Rich

Do you think it's as a result of the pressure of life in America?

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Today, 05:59
Col , Rich

When are you guys going to realise
1 GML never answers a direct question no matter how simple or polite
2 He has the mentality of a retarded 12 year old

so why encourage him to post, he has come here as a newbie and thinks he knows all about us, just ignore him totally and with a bit of luck he will crawl back into his bunker.

Brian

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Yes you're right Bri - Gloria is non changeable.:rolleyes: mind you, she is American so no surprise there.;)

Col

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
GMLWORLDCHAMP! - I would ask you to bear in mind that the primary focus of these forums is for Microsoft Access. If you have no interest in Microsoft Access then I, and others, begin to question your motives for being part of this forum.

To me, I treat your posts as spam. Harmless spam, but still spam. There's absolutely no worth, there's no content, and as far as everyone can see, there's no point.

It cannot be ignored, though, that you seem to be an abrasive character and have riled members of this forum to the point of complaint, something that, given the topics on offer, is a feat in itself. I would ask you to post about Access, leave, or shut up about the bloody golf already.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
SJ McAbney said:
you seem to be an abrasive character and have riled members of this forum to the point of complaint, something that, given the topics on offer, is a feat in itself.

:eek: :eek:

Col

R

Rich

I think we should humour this poor guy, it's obvious that he has some mental health problems, i.e. imaginary friends viewing his posts:cool:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Rich said:
I think we should humour this poor guy,
only if Gloria stops talking about stupid golf:rolleyes:

imagine what she would be like if the USA had won the Ryder cup

Col

GMLWORLDCHAMP!

GMLWorldChamp!
Local time
Yesterday, 22:59
Moderator...

SJ McAbney said:
GMLWORLDCHAMP! - I would ask you to bear in mind that the primary focus of these forums is for Microsoft Access. If you have no interest in Microsoft Access then I, and others, begin to question your motives for being part of this forum.

To me, I treat your posts as spam. Harmless spam, but still spam. There's absolutely no worth, there's no content, and as far as everyone can see, there's no point.

It cannot be ignored, though, that you seem to be an abrasive character and have riled members of this forum to the point of complaint, something that, given the topics on offer, is a feat in itself. I would ask you to post about Access, leave, or shut up about the bloody golf already.

What a joke...you're supposed to be a Moderator...no wonder this site has it's issues with the lot of bashers you support! I'm in the Sports Forum...for sports and if you or anyone else doesn't like golf, good for you...stay out then!

I'll share the info and stories, especially in this forum or any other that I choose. You guys seems to think that everything has to be about you or for your approval and quite frankly, it should be painfully obvious to you that MANY people here don't care for your commentary either so grow up, leave yourself, or realize that every thing posted here or in any thread isn't at all intended for you and ignore it yourself!

I'm, not the intolerant and resentful person that many of you have shown in your comments throughout the entire site and I may be returning but I know of Rich/Colin quite well enough to know they are the "cartoons" they have always been; fake, intolerant, irreverent, and selfish!

I've offered and accepted plenty of advice in many other areas of this site for the betterment of many so if you don't like my comments to people who have FIRST, shared their irreverence for me and others, point the finger over there FIRST and resolve the root cause instead of troubling me or others because all you have proven is your worthlessness as a Moderator and user yourself!

Being that Vas has been here just as long or longer than yourself, especially as a much more respected Moderator than you, I'll employ his opinion as to your posting here...

GMLWORLDCHAMP!

GMLWorldChamp!
Local time
Brianwarnock said:
Col , Rich

When are you guys going to realise
1 GML never answers a direct question no matter how simple or polite
2 He has the mentality of a retarded 12 year old

so why encourage him to post, he has come here as a newbie and thinks he knows all about us, just ignore him totally and with a bit of luck he will crawl back into his bunker.

Brian

I see you told your "daddy" on me...how original and EXPECTED...whenever anyone here has the brass to stand up to you tarts, you run and call a "principal"...tough, deal with it because I'm not going anywhere!

And the GOLF posts will continue in force so keep up, you might actually learn something about, anything and that would certainly help you all in life!

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
GMLWORLDCHAMP! said:
it should be painfully obvious to you that MANY people here don't care for your commentary
I don't do much commentary, but when I do I try to answer questions put to me, and I try to make my posts relevant. What you need to realise is that it's your golfing commentary that nobody is caring for. Hence the invention of Casey.

Being that Vas has been here just as long or longer than yourself, especially as a much more respected Moderator than you, I'll employ his opinion as to your posting here...

Just as long, I think. Thanks for your feedback.

GMLWORLDCHAMP!

GMLWorldChamp!
Local time
Glasgow...

Great to see that you're from one of my homelands and even better to know, unbeknowst to you, that so many more Scots are far greater people than you and your little lot!

Cheers, now bugger off from one of many more threads that have nothing to do with you, as you've commented yourself, being that your interest in golf is null...go bother someone else and hump their leg for a while!?#?$?!:p

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
GMLWORLDCHAMP! said:
I see you told your "daddy" on me...

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

My Dad is long dead, but I think I owe an apology to retarded 12 year olds

Brian

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
"Discuss football, gold, rugby, tennis, health, fitness and more!"

I must get Jon to remove the and more part. That would close this golf loophole. :rolleyes:

KenHigg

Local time
Today, 00:59
Brianwarnock said:
... but I think I owe an apology to retarded 12 year olds

Brian

That's kind of what I was thinking ;)

GMLWORLDCHAMP!

GMLWorldChamp!
Local time
Anyway...

As these fools swap spit...

I'll post pictures of our tournament from this weekend, on Sunday!

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
Who is 'our'? You and Casey?

GMLWORLDCHAMP!

GMLWorldChamp!
Local time
Back to business...

GMLWORLDCHAMP! said:
Here's some pointers about the course we're competing at this weekend and how to play it:

Summary:

Very small greens on the front nine. You don't want to be over any of the first four greens so play short to protect your score.

We are still playing SUMMER rules, so no changes to your ball in the fairway, unless it rains a lot Friday night but it's not supposed to...

The C-T-P championship will be contested on holes 4, 7, 12, and 16. If there is no winner after hole #16, all players can hit one extra ball on #16 and the closest shot to the hole will be the winner of the Carbon Blue Wedge!

Take a little extra time looking for each other's ball in the rough because there will be a lot of leaves all over...don't forget your cameras because this is the best time of year to see Fall Colors!

DETAILS:

Hole#1 - 400 - Protect against OB on your left; plenty of room on the right so favor it and remember the rough on the front is very playable! Small Green!

Hole#2 - 325 - Protect against OB on your left; plenty of room on the right so favor it and remember the rough on the front is very playable! Smallest Green! - Driveable for the big guns...advantage...$$$...

Hole#3 - 525 - Protect against OB on your left; plenty of room on the right so favor it and remember the rough on the front is very playable! Great undulating Green! - Eagle/Birdie hole minimum...advantage...$$$...

Hole#4 - 215 - Protect against OB on your left; plenty of room on the right so favor it and remember the rough on the front is very playable! Small Green! - Tough par 3 and remember par here has won a skin before...

Hole#5 - 305 - Protect against trees on your left and OB on the right; Very small Green! - Driveable for the big guns...big advantage for drawers of the ball...$$$...

Hole#6 - 365 - Protect against OB and trees on your left and lateral water on the right; Very small Green! - Dangerous green...difficult to read and very undulating...par is great here...

Hole#7 - 225 - Longest par-3 and very tough! Protect against trees on your left; Very small Green! - Don't go long here or double and worse is open...perfect for hybrid clubs...

Hole#8 - 315 - Wide open but don't lose control or you can give this easy hole away fast! Very small hard Green! - Play your approach short if the pin is close to the front. Driveable for the big guns...big advantage...$$$...last time, TAW missed an ACE on this par-4 by a foot!!!

Hole#9 - 365 - Very long, very straight hole. Protect against trees on your left and right; Very small Green! - Par here almost always wins a skin!

Hole#10 - 595 - Protect against huge trees on your right and OB; Giant green! Watch the three putts here! - Never have seen an eagle here...a birdie is almost guaranteed skin money!

Hole#11 - 565 - Protect against lateral water on your right; Giant undulating green! Watch the three putts here too! - A birdie is almost guaranteed skin money here but not always!

Hole#12 - 125/165 - Remember your tee assignments here: High handicapper's can tee off from either box. Low handicappers must use the back tee box! Wild green with an elevation difference of twenty feet from back to front! Careful putting here...!

Hole#13 - 355 - Wide open...except for that fairway bunker! The hole is over if you go in there! Risk/reward...think about your round and shots on the day before firing here...

Hole#14 - 360 - Protect against OB on your left. One of the very small greens on the back! Don't go over this green! Par usually wins $$$ here...

Hole#15 - 325/380 - Remember your tee assignments here: High handicapper's can tee off from either box. Low handicappers must use the back tee box! Careful of the two sand bar bunkers at the bottom of the hill because they are driveable! Another small green...birdie here is easy $$$...TAZ eagled last time!

Hole#16 - 210 - Very tough Par-3 especially late in the day. So straight it's scary so control your ball. Short front is best. Protect against shots to the right. Smallest green on the course so if you're on, you're almost done!

Hole#17 - 560 - Last chance for Par-5 $$$...uphill approach to a huge flat green. Protect drive against OB on the left (range). A birdie is almost guaranteed skin money here but not always!

Hole#18 - 405 - Great finishing hole! Protect against top part of range on your left (OB) and forest on the right. Giant undulating green! Watch the three putts here too! - One of the great finishing holes in all of Colorado!

It's supposed to be about 75º Saturday...don't forget your cameras to capture the fall colors!

I'll post the best here on Sunday.:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom