Shootings in US schools (3 Viewers)

R

Rich

jsanders said:
No but they did learn English more or less to accomidate us.
Well I do so hate to put poo in your apple pie again but it was the British who spread the English language around the world. Are your history books really worse than I thought?:rolleyes:

R

Rich

KenHigg said:
With all due respect Ricky - SJ does seem to have a bit more mastery of all things intellectual, so I think we need to use his spelling as the norm. ;)

Not in this instance, he's using the CELTIC spelling of the word which is not commonly used in the UK :p

You hitting the bottle again?
Well it beats hitting an American, doesn't it?:confused:

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Today, 14:11
Rich if you are going to argue with The Doc please don't just lash out but read his posts and pick on something substantial such as
It has everything to do with gun ownership. You not only don't want to attack the USA with its powerful army, but even if you do, you SURELY don't want to try to occupy a country where everyone behind every tree could probably pick off a dozen or so of your soldiers even after the army is no longer around.
This scenario didn't stop GWB and Bliar invading Iraq.
Plus I seem to remember the Gestapo tackling this type of problem by killing dozen's of civilians for every German, it kinda slows a man down if he knows his family will be executed. Not everybody fights as gentlemanly as the British.:)

Brian

KenHigg

Local time
Today, 09:11
Rich said:
Not in this instance, he's using the CELTIC spelling of the word which is not commonly used in the UK :p

Well it beats hitting an American, doesn't it?:confused:

Sorry, I stand corrected on both points :eek:

And with that, the 'cooler is all yours - It's home time as Col would say :D

KenHigg

Local time
Brianwarnock said:
... Not everybody fights as gentlemanly as the British.:)

Brian

Which is why you have been tricked out of your guns and run out of your commonwealth interests back to the island...

(Sorry, I didn't mean all of that it... But it did feel good for a moment...:) )

R

Rich

KenHigg said:
And with that, the 'cooler is all yours - It's home time as Col would say :D
Good night and don't you attack any poor defenceless deer with your car on the way home:eek:

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Rich said:
Good night and don't you attack any poor defenceless deer with your car on the way home:eek:

That was your 14,000th post

R

Rich

Brianwarnock said:
Rich if you are going to argue with The Doc please don't just lash out but read his posts and pick on something substantial such as

This scenario didn't stop GWB and Bliar invading Iraq.
Plus I seem to remember the Gestapo tackling this type of problem by killing dozen's of civilians for every German, it kinda slows a man down if he knows his family will be executed. Not everybody fights as gentlemanly as the British.:)

Brian

But I don't think they'd understand, I mean how can anyone cite Darfur as an argument for keeping guns, totally oblivious to the fact that it's the plethora of weapons there that are causing the genocide in the first place?;)

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Rich said:
Actually it's now well over 20,000, but then I stopped counting years ago;)

Well with the revised system then.

By the way.

Is there one out of the 20,000 that could be remembered for its intuitiveness or even accuracy?

R

Rich

jsanders said:
Is there one out of the 20,000 that could be remembered for its intuitiveness or even accuracy?
All of them Jen, but then I'm not one for blowing my own trumpet, unlike the new kid on the block:rolleyes:

KenHigg

Local time
Rich said:
... unlike the new kid on the block:rolleyes:

I would think J would be glad to see two picking on someone new for a change - :p

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
KenHigg said:
I would think J would be glad to see two picking on someone new for a change - :p

I would much prefer them to pick on me personally than to lump all Americans into some kind of inferior being.

R

Rich

jsanders said:
I would much prefer them to pick on me personally than to lump all Americans into some kind of inferior being.
It would be too difficult to separate you

R

Rich

KenHigg said:
' thought you'd buggered off home yonks ago, you just can't stay away from our pearls of wisdom can you, or are you working overtime?:p

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Rich said:
It would be too difficult to separate you

Yes, because it amazing how alike 300,000,000 people can be.

KenHigg

Local time
jsanders said:

It's just a couple (sometimes 3 ;) ) odd Brits venting... Not much substance really - Write 'em off and move - ;) You must admint the remainder of our peers across the pond are quite pleasant to us inspite of our faults - :eek:

KenHigg

Local time
Rich said:
' thought you'd buggered off home yonks ago, you just can't stay away from our pearls of wisdom can you, or are you working overtime?:p

I made it home ;) Just making sure you and the crew were still being somewhat civil... You seem like a pleasant chap when you aren't yanking our chain... What is that sets you off? What can I do to change your opinion of us yanks?

R

Rich

KenHigg said:
It's just a couple (sometimes 3 ;) ) odd Brits venting...

I see maths isn't one of your strong points either, do they teach anything in American schools other than blind patriotism?:rolleyes: :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom