Solved Stop Blank Page (1 Viewer)

Debbie1954

Local time
Yesterday, 17:41
I have a simple database for the local cemetery. When I click on the form it asks for a grave location and the the form opens and I can enter data for that locations. It open a blank form as well at the same time. How can I stop the blank form from being opened. I just want the one form I searched for..
Thanks
Debbie

June7

AWF VIP
Local time
Yesterday, 15:41
That seems odd. Never encountered before. If you want to provide db for analysis, follow instructions at bottom of my post.

Debbie1954

Local time
That seems odd. Never encountered before. If you want to provide db for analysis, follow instructions at bottom of my post.
A little more info. In the query for the form I used a parameter [Enter Block Number]. So when I open the form it asks me to enter the block number and it opens the form with the block number in the appropriate spot and also another form which is totally blank. What I just thought of is if I don’t enter anything when it asks for the block number and just hit enter it opens a blank form rather than opening nothing at all. So what it is doing is opening one form with the block number and also the blank form. Hope that makes sense. I Need it to not open anything if it doesn’t find what I am asking for...I think.

Debbie

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 18:41
How do you open the form? VBA? A command button? Some other technique? We will not be able to diagnose this without knowing at least a little bit about the context.

Debbie1954

Local time
How do you open the form? VBA? A command button? Some other technique? We will not be able to diagnose this without knowing at least a little bit about the context.
Thanks for responding I have figured it out. Yeah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom