True racism - what is your definition? (1 Viewer)

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:08
More confusing tone-deaf messaging.

1628542699724.png

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 18:08
The video is unavailable. Do you have a different link?

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
My wife posted it on FB last night. I fully expected it to be taken down but it hasn't...yet...

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
AB, are you going to ever tell me what this means -
This quote sums up the hypocritical nature of the mainstream media [for me].

"A NYT reporter on CNN justifying Obama's huge maskless birthday bash because he only invited "a sophisticated, vaccinated crowd" is about as emblematic of liberal discourse as it gets. What happened to all the concerns about vaccinated people passing Delta to the unvaccinated"?

dont keep a JackAss in suspense....
Never thought that I'm just posting random stuff I find interesting as usual. ;)

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Rubin is essentially endorsing ethnic cleansing of Whites. That is racist.

As a correlative note, opening the southern US border to illegal immigration is part of the Democratic strategy of forcibly change US demographics by bringing in minorities from other countries with the hope that they will also become Democratic Party voters. (Democrats are already proposing to "eliminate" the concept that one has to be a citizen to vote. In fact the very concept of "citizenship" may be abolished by the Democrats.)

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
True Racism = This season of Big Brother - the all-black alliance called the Cook-Out is the epitome of racism. Never really cared much for the show but tolerated it to spend time with the wife. I have watched it for the last time.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
A white woman wearing a gorilla mask hurls an egg at a black man's head used to be considered a hate crime. They think good people don't notice the blatant hypocrisy.

Reactions: Jon

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 22:08
A white woman wearing a gorilla mask hurls an egg at a black man's head used to be considered a hate crime. They think good people don't notice the blatant hypocrisy.
Actions speak louder than words, and the silence in your cited case is deafening.

I personally don't think the Democrats were every really bothered about racism. Instead, they just want to hurl abuse and slurs at their political opponents based on their skin colour in order to gain power. Ironic.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Newsom has remained silent on the attack and has yet to respond to Fox News' question on whether he would condemn the attack.
Elder's stated:
"I’m not somebody who pulls out the race card the way Barack Obama does, the way Al Sharpton does, the way CNN does, the way Black Lives Matter does," Elder told Fox News on Thursday. "Maybe it was just an idiot. Maybe it was just a fool. Maybe it was just someone who doesn’t like Larry Elder."

"All I know is: if I were a liberal and somebody wearing a gorilla mask who was a White woman threw an egg at me, the left would be screaming about systemic racism," he continued.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
And I thought that was Candice Owens. Maybe she's the face of the patriarchy. I am easily confused:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom