want to come to an online user group meeting? (1 Viewer)

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 14:53
It was an excellent presentation by Maria. Very clearly explained at just the right level for me.
Very good attendance today. Clearly a topic that people want to know more about.
Perhaps I'll dip my toes in the water soon.

BTW I wasn't really co-hosting but was totally unable to un-host myself.

Advance notice:
New AUG Europe chapter on first Wed of each month starting on Wed 2 March @18:00 UK time -same time slot as Maria's group but a different
day and week! Co-hosts will be Alessandro Grimaldi and myself.

Further details in next few weeks

strive4peace

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 09:53
indeed it was a great session! Maria is soo good at being thorough. @NauticalGent, thanks for showing how to make the offline setting. @isladogs, I nominate you to set up the beta on one of your VMs and give those designers some good feedback about how to do things properly in a database ... such as: the (UN)'friendly' long display names bug me

Looking forward to Colin's new online AUG Europe group!

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
I didn't know about it :(

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Regret I missed it - what is the schedule? 4th Tuesday of every month? Or keep referring to post#1 of this thread?

strive4peace

AWF VIP
Local time
Maria's group meets LAST Tuesday of each month -- not necessarily 4th Tuesday ...

Colin's group will be 1st Wednesday starting 2 March

both actually meet at same time!

@CJ_London and @Uncle Gizmo,next month, Maria's meeting is on combo and list boxes

Last edited:

GPGeorge

Grover Park George
Local time
Today, 07:53
My chapter meets the first Thursday of the month, at 6:30pm Pacific time.

I missed Maria's presentation although I was really looking forward to it. Car trouble stranded me in a parking lot instead.

BTW: All of our chapters record their meetings and upload them to YouTube, so if you miss one, you can catch it later.

strive4peace

AWF VIP
Local time
My next presentation will be for Access Europe on Wednesday, May 4 -- Colin's group @isladogs -- free! Hope to see you!

Charting in Access doesn't have a great reputation, but there's certainly a lot you can do! Join us to find out more!

Access Europe (hosted by Colin Riddington & Alessandro Grimaldi) – Classic vs Modern Charts in Access

how to create classic and modern charts, compare their capabilities and ease of use, and how to do simple bar charts in a query

https://accessusergroups.org/europe/event/access-europe-2022-05-04/

Wednesday, May 4, 2022

18:00 London, 12 noon central, 10 am Pacific

iChart_classic_MikesMusic_Monthly-Sales-byCategory_160420 fb.jpg

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Well of course I will also be there... looking forward to seeing a true professional offering expert advice .... 👍😉

Minty

AWF VIP
Local time
I'll try and make it - I could be travelling back from the office though :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom