Rich said:
Why didn't you ride the Ducks? you chicken :p

Hum... Didn't know they even had ducks :eek: :p

lynsey2

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 20:56
Its not too far away in this day and age Rich!!!! heehheehee my bad! !!! :D
its prob about a day or so away! I'd do it! :rolleyes: but then agian thats no surprise eh! I would love to do it one yr.

:eek: dont worry tess i would book into your b+b for sure! :eek:

I'm so going to have to post a pic of my new car by the way, he is the cutest wee thing ever! :D a Rover Mini Cooper S :D

on that note too ... Its my little brothers birthday on saturday! His 17th! hes about as nuts as me ... he booked his driving theory test for 9 am sat morning!!! and has a car sitting waiting on him! he is so desperate to drive its crazy...

:D

R

Rich

lynsey2 said:
on that note too ... Its my little brothers birthday on saturday! His 17th! hes about as nuts as me ... he booked his driving theory test for 9 am sat morning!!! and has a car sitting waiting on him! he is so desperate to drive its crazy...

Oh No! two of you on the road :eek:

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
That is a scary thought, having witnessed some of the driving skills firsthand. ;)

lynsey2

Registered User.
Local time
To: Tbilisi, Georgia (TBS)
Travel valid from: Nov 10, 2005
Travel valid until: Dec 14, 2005
Details not supplied by advertiser £399 Rtn
Flights Worldwide
Telephone

Offer Updated: 1 day ago

Travel valid from: Dec 29, 2005
Travel valid until: Mar 31, 2006
Middle East Specials
£352 Rtn
KLM
Website

Offer Updated: 1 day ago

£510 Return Expedia Special Fare

09:05 Depart Edinburgh (EDI)
Arrive Atlanta (ATL) 17:20

so it really doesnt even take that long at all.

Please note my geography is the worst (next to my spelling) so if atlanta is wrong then its simply because i watch far to many legally blond movies ...

Last edited:

lynsey2

Registered User.
Local time
hey! my drivings not that bad! is it hayley? :D :D :D

hows about it Hay? road trip to the states? suppose the men can come too to carry the bags n stuff! :eek: :eek: (joke! honest its a joke) ;)

heeheee :D

lynsey2

Registered User.
Local time
Im looking for flights to Georgia and thats wrong but Atlanta is fine? hmmm see its not me being bad a geography its geography thats got its knickers in a twist!

:D heeehee some road trip that would be eh if i was booking the flights etc ... hmmm would that be an airtrip instead?

doing my usual post before i think thing today folks! its ok the guys in white coats pick me up at 17.30pm! your safe of an evening ;)

:confused: :D

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
lynsey2 said:
Travel valid from: Dec 29, 2005
Travel valid until: Mar 31, 2006
Middle East Specials
£352 Rtn
KLM

I was just reading this and wondering why she was going to Tblisi and then I saw Rich's response and it all clicked into place. :p

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
lynsey2 said:
hows about it Hay? road trip to the states? suppose the men can come too to carry the bags n stuff! :eek: :eek: (joke! honest its a joke) ;)

My friend is quitting his job in January to go to the States, hire a van, and do a road trip.

TessB

Plays well with others
Local time
Today, 15:56
Yes, Lyns.... the Atlanta Georgia trip would be what you want to look for.
Never heard of Tbilisi, Georgia... but, is this the Georgia where Bush had some security issues upon his visit? (But he wasn't aware of them until AFTER he left.)
Stone Mountain is in the Atlanta area.

My friend is quitting his job in January to go to the States, hire a van, and do a road trip.
Where will he begin? Where does he intend to visit? How long will he be discovering our land? You must tell him not to miss the Blue Ridge Parkway... especially the lower portion in the North Carolina. Gorgeous! (If you like mountains and waterfalls, that is!)

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
TessB said:
Never heard of Tbilisi, Georgia...

Tblisi is the capital city of the nation of Georgia, a small Soviet country on the Black Sea next Azerbaijan and Armenia. Not too far off Turkey, also. It's very cheap there but it has high levels of crime to due the remnants of Soviet mafia having a high profile here. It's not somewhere you would want to go on holiday to.

There's an Athens in the US Georgia too. It must be so confusing. :p

Where will he begin? Where does he intend to visit? How long will he be discovering our land? You must tell him not to miss the Blue Ridge Parkway... especially the lower portion in the North Carolina. Gorgeous! (If you like mountains and waterfalls, that is!)

I have no idea what he intends to do. As for the NC Blue Ridge Parkway; I don't think they are doing the road trip for the scenery. ;)

R

Rich

lynsey2 said:
hey! my drivings not that bad! is it hayley? :D :D :D

heeheee :D
Don't you girls go on your own, remember Thelma and Louise :eek: :D

TessB

Plays well with others
Local time
Don't want to open the door to wise-cracks about women drivers, but.... didn't they drive off a cliff in the end of that movie? (sorry for spoiling the end for those of you who hadn't seen it.... but really, it's not a must-see unless you want a glimpse of Brad Pitt before he was famous.)

Kraj

Registered User.
Local time
TessB said:
(but really, it's not a must-see unless you want a glimpse of Brad Pitt before he was famous.)
For that I recommend "The Favor". Worthless movie but Brad spends a great deal of his scenes shirtless. Tasty.

lynsey2

Registered User.
Local time
Hey Kraj!
you gotta post a pic! :eek: i thought you were a he! but with your brad pitt comment ...oh well, ok so you still might be and thats cool!

i really dont twig sometimes eh! so i'll just b00dy ask if your a he or a she?

post a pic anyway! thats great fun we all did it ages ago ...

...saying we i mean most of us excludingRICH :mad: :mad:

I'll remember that its Atlanta Georgia :eek: :rolleyes: :eek:

lynsey2

Registered User.
Local time
how ace would that be eh Hay? who do you wanna be? Thelma or Louise?

heeheee (please note i've never seen /read bout them ... ) :rolleyes: :p

Hows the new job Tess?

x

TessB

Plays well with others
Local time
Kraj DID post a pic... couple of them actually. I'll have to find them.... but he's definitely a he, and so is his boyfriend.

Job is great.... actually a tad disappointed, though with the reporting tool that I am working with though. It has some silly limitations that I just can't get over. But, I'm trying to be magician-like and work around them. Thank goodness I'm creative. The reporting tool is Actuate ... or Formula One e.Report Designer 7. I'm getting the hang of it. And some days are quite fun!

Kraj

Registered User.
Local time
TessB said:
Kraj DID post a pic... couple of them actually. I'll have to find them.... but he's definitely a he, and so is his boyfriend.
They're in my happy birthday thread :)

Happy Birthday to Me

TessB said:
Job is great....
Yay! :D

TessB said:
actually a tad disappointed, though with the reporting tool that I am working with though.
Boo! :(

TessB said:
It has some silly limitations that I just can't get over. But, I'm trying to be magician-like and work around them.
After working with Access for so many years, you should be used to this kind of thing :p

lynsey2

Registered User.
Local time
aww those are ace pic's Kraj sorry i missed them! Been away for ages! :(

is that your cat? how cute! its a really good photo too. :D

Speaking of cats, I was reading the metro (a free paper) this morning on my way to work, and landed up in a state on the train cos i was so upset at one article!

... a 4 month old kitten had been tortured by someone or a group , tied up and thrown on a bonfire ... only after they had let off a firework in his face first. A dog walker found him crying a bit later on and took him to a vet, he survived but they showed a pic of him and his wee face and body was all damaged and burned...

awww i'm away again ... if this is what they were doing for fun, i cant even imagine what they would do if thy were in a bad mood. :confused: :confused: :( :( :(

sorry :(

your pics are good though. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom