What's Happening (1 Viewer)

JezzaBelle78-81

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:04
Hi everyone, thought I'd say hello. Just wondering, has anyone studied the ECDL (European Computer Driving License) qualification? I've completed 6 of the 7 modules, with the outstanding module being Access.

I've not really used (or needed, although I recognise that I could probably benefit from using it in future) Access, does anyone know if this module is fairly easy from a non-user point of view?

Ally

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:04
Hi everyone, thought I'd say hello. Just wondering, has anyone studied the ECDL (European Computer Driving License) qualification? I've completed 6 of the 7 modules, with the outstanding module being Access.

I've not really used (or needed, although I recognise that I could probably benefit from using it in future) Access, does anyone know if this module is fairly easy from a non-user point of view?

Hi JezzaBelle

I did the ECDL a few years ago. I already used Access so did find it easy, but from what I recall it was fairly simple. Providing you study the practice material and do the on-line tests first you should be fine. My sister did it and she was a non-user of Access and she found it okay! You might even get a taste for it!!

Hope it goes well!

Ally

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom