What's Happening (1 Viewer)

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
Today, 01:20
The design of the human body is a true mystery - extra parts we do not need is one thing - but why we have 10 fingers and 10 toes and only one or two of the fun bits is quite unfair...

I don't know why they put these things into the human body that we can live without :rolleyes: I'm glad you're doing ok without it though.

The treatments were masses, and I mean masses, of steroids and pain killers. I didn't know what planet I was on half the time which was good, because looking at our Christmas photos, it looks like I was a planet lol! But, hay, I'm fine now, all the other ops were, also exploratory and I at least got to sleep through them :D

TessB

Plays well with others
Local time
Today, 04:20
The design of the human body is a true mystery - extra parts we do not need is one thing - but why we have 10 fingers and 10 toes and only one or two of the fun bits is quite unfair...

If we had more than one or two of the fun bits, it would be bloody hard to make excuses to do anything more than play with them all day! LOL.. perhaps prehistoric humans actually DID have more than one or two and they all died out because they didn't have the motivation to hunt and gather food... and those poor sots with one or two were the only ones who had the sense to survive.

:)

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
If we had more than one or two of the fun bits, it would be bloody hard to make excuses to do anything more than play with them all day! LOL.. perhaps prehistoric humans actually DID have more than one or two and they all died out because they didn't have the motivation to hunt and gather food... and those poor sots with one or two were the only ones who had the sense to survive.

:)

I still sometimes lack the motivation to do anything else... :p :D

FluffyKitten

Jumble Bunny
Local time
Today, 09:20
The treatments were masses, and I mean masses, of steroids and pain killers. I didn't know what planet I was on half the time which was good, because looking at our Christmas photos, it looks like I was a planet lol! But, hay, I'm fine now, all the other ops were, also exploratory and I at least got to sleep through them :D

LOL, I was just speaking to a friend of mine who was saying that since she was put on Steroids she's gained more female friends, but her male freinds avoid her now. she has put on a lot of weight and its a shame because she was probably one of the most pretty women i no. have you found that. :eek:

Hayley Baxter

Registered User.
Local time
Wow, that sounds far more serious of a surgery than mine. Glad to hear it's worked out good for you. :) Thanks for the "get well" wishes.

Thanks Vass, the rod slipped not long after the surgery and they thought they were going to have to operate again but thankfully it wasn't necessary and I've not had anymore problems.

Now for some good news....we have just set our wedding date for 9th July next year :)

Hay

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Thanks Vass, the rod slipped not long after the surgery and they thought they were going to have to operate again but thankfully it wasn't necessary and I've not had anymore problems.

Now for some good news....we have just set our wedding date for 9th July next year :)

Hay
Where was the rod going?
Is this the right man now ?;)

Hayley Baxter

Registered User.
Local time
Where was the rod going?

I'm afraid I can't answer all these technical questions :p

Is this the right man now ?;)

Yes most definately. I mean an englishman agreeing to get married in Scotland (I think he said it was 2 days prior to the world cup final) and he's hoping the English will be celebrating in our back garden, of course we know you'll never actually make the final :p but if by chance you get lucky the divorce will be a week later :eek:

Hay

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Yes most definately. I mean an englishman agreeing to get married in Scotland (I think he said it was 2 days prior to the world cup final) and he's hoping the English will be celebrating in our back garden, of course we know you'll never actually make the final :p but if by chance you get lucky the divorce will be a week later :eek:

Hay
The only drawback being that he won't be able to watch England winning the world cup in Scotland:D

Hayley Baxter

Registered User.
Local time
The only drawback being that he won't be able to watch England winning the world cup in Scotland:D

Well he could if you were actually good enough :p

Anyways the pub is calling now Richey :eek:

Hay

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Congrats Hay, I hope he deserves you. Is he from Essex? Not Col is it? He's married you know.

Brian

TessB

Plays well with others
Local time
Congrats Hay, I hope he deserves you. Is he from Essex? Not Col is it? He's married you know.

Brian

You mean marred?
Never mind, I keep forgetting that only my husband and I think that's funny.

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time

Hay

Sorry to hear about the rod Hayley, wow, I'm so glad that was so successfull, you can even go skiing. You're an amazing young woman and I hope your husband - to - be knows that and spoils you every day of your life :D

This is fantastic news! By the way, I love virtual wedding cake, it's the best - everyone gets a slice the exact flavour they want (with the exception of Arnold Rimmer of course :D)

Look I can't take the grin off my face I'm so happy for you. :D :D :D :D

Hayley Baxter

Registered User.
Local time

Brian

Thanks Brian! He is indeed from Essex and he is also originally from Colchester but no I can assure you that it is not Col.

oumahexi said:
Sorry to hear about the rod Hayley, wow, I'm so glad that was so successfull, you can even go skiing. You're an amazing young woman and I hope your husband - to - be knows that and spoils you every day of your life

This is fantastic news! By the way, I love virtual wedding cake, it's the best - everyone gets a slice the exact flavour they want (with the exception of Arnold Rimmer of course )

Look I can't take the grin off my face I'm so happy for you. ]

Ahh someone has been reading the skiing thread I see :) That was fun that was and courtesy of my work as well. They paid for that whole trip but those days are gone now that we have grown so much. I can do most things now but not allowed to do bunjee jumping or anything like that (not that I'd fancy that anyway) too scary for me!

Yeah my fiance is very good to me, couldn't be happier :D We've gone for Dunfermline Abbey for our special day. I'm sure being from the capital you will be aware of it!

Thanks for the good wishes
Hay

JezzaBelle78-81

Registered User.
Local time
You're an amazing young woman and I hope your husband - to - be knows that and spoils you every day of your life :D

Hi, I'm the man in question. Got to say I am the happiest man in the world, she is a really, really amazing woman and I can't wait for our wedding day!

You have my word that I will do EVERYTHING in my power to keep her happy and spoil her rotten. She's one in a million!!!

JezzaBelle78-81

Registered User.
Local time

Hayley's already threatened to file for divorce if that happens. :(

The Honeymoon would be, errr, interesting if England did win it. :D

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Hayley's already threatened to file for divorce if that happens. :(

The Honeymoon would be, errr, interesting if England did win it. :D
Trouble is that if you're awarded a penalty you're unlikey to score;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom