What's your best/worst joke? (5 Viewers)

kevlray

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:45
Related to the story about the Rottweiler. The story goes (I think I heard it told as a true story), that a burglar broke into a house late at night. Coming into the house it was very dark. He heard a voice say "I see you and Jesus sees you", startled the burglar did not know what to think. He took a couple more steps and he heard the voice again, "I see you and Jesus sees you", now his curiosity got the better of him. He found a light switch an turned it on. In the room he saw a parrot and underneath the parrot cage, he saw a large dog. Then the parrot says "I see and Jesus sees you, Jesus sic him".

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 17:45
topical groaners

Hannibal Lecter: "Never mind, when the food runs out we've still got each other".

Breaking news: The World Health Organisation has determined that dogs cannot catch the Corona Virus Disease Covid-19 so all dogs that have previously been quarantined are now being released. To be clear - WHO let the dogs out.

Apparently in Germany they are preparing for further crises by stock-piling sausage and cheese. This is a Wurst Kase scenario.

deletedT

Local time
It's not a joke. But it made me laugh, years ago when I first read it.

I had a problem, I decided to write a program to solve that.
Now I have 1 problem, 9 errors And 12 warnings.

deletedT

Local time
Breaking news: The World Health Organisation has determined that dogs cannot catch the Corona Virus Disease Covid-19 so all dogs that have previously been quarantined are now being released. To be clear - WHO let the dogs out.
Just in case you've forgotten the original version. oh......How much I loved this song.

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
Today, 11:45
Hannibal Lecter: "Never mind, when the food runs out we've still got each other".

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:45
I hope someone gets back in that dam Delorean and fixes this mess!!!!!!!

1586620404610.png

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
If I wore one of those masks on my daily walk, every dog in my neighborhood would be my friend. So much for social distancing.

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
this might not be the best joke in the world, but it is certainly worth a peek:

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I know some folks who would LOVE to have one of those around.

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
Hey ab that video has been around for quite some time I've seen it many times over at this point. Especially the portion of the woman getting out of the hot tub and tripping it

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
AB,

have you heard the old strategy that if you play the slots close to the door, you'll have a better chance of winning because the owners want to show the lights going off to the outside passers-by?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom