Where's Hunter? (1 Viewer)

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 15:59
I just came across an article where it says Biden senior went to Ukraine three days after Biden junior joined the board of gas firm Burisma. What was Biden senior there for? To push for more energy production. Who benefits? Gas firms. How much experience did Biden junior have for that role? None. What was Biden junior there for? It is a mystery for those on the left.

There are 195 countries and many different business sectors. The alignment of all the variables in this fact pattern seems less likely than spontaneous human combustion. And yet Biden senior knew nothing about his son's business dealings.

Coincidence, or something else?

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 10:59
Technically Hunter and the rest of the family are not committing any crime by selling influence. It is Joe that commits the crime by performing and he's seriously slippery. It will be hard to convict him. Although having him on video bragging to a room full of donors how he strong armed the President of the Ukraine into firing the prosecutor who was investigating the company his son was working for is incriminating if you're not a hypocrite.

However, Hunter is pretty stupid for the "smartest man in the world" and has serious tax problems. He also has run afoul fo a number of lobbying laws that require foreign agents to register which of course he hasn't done. I'm pretty sure that's what they tried to charge some of Trump's associates with.

Otherwise, how are you going to tie allowing China's balloon to traverse the US unimpeded and hang out over military installations until they got what they wanted to a specific payment? You can't. Even Obama got away with his "hot mic" moment as he whispered in the Russian President's (outgoing) ear - "tell Vlad I'll have more flexibility after the election" - Of course that "flexibility" resulted in the invasion of Ukraine.

Last edited:

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
And the fun continues. This is the documentation from the press conference hosted by the House on Wednesday to detail what they've found regarding the money laundering scheme being run by the Biden crime family.

I’m sure you’ve seen/heard some of this by now but the extent of the scheme is hard to fathom without seeing it laid out showing the actual bank transactions and how the money is laundered using intermediary LLCs. The money laundering becomes evident because none of the LLC’s produces any product or provides any service except for influence peddling. The jump from one LLC to another is simply done to obfuscate the actual source of the funds which is the hallmark of a money laundering scheme.

So far, the payments to Joe himself seem to be well hidden so all we know for sure is what Hunter says in emails to the family and other business partners involved in the money laundering scheme regarding paying for maintenance for Joe’s personal residence and having to give him half of Hunter’s salary along with shares of the “deals” held by Hunter for the “big guy” who has been identified by associates as Joe. There may never be any direct tie to the President found before he dies (or is off’d because he's outlived his usefulness) but even though it is not technically illegal for friends/relatives to sell access to the “big guy” (although it is illegal for Joe to provide favors in exchange for money sent to his family), money laundering is a crime and the bank transactions show plenty of evidence of that in addition to potentially failing to register as a foreign agent which is what some of Trump’s associates were prosecuted with. So, the entire Biden crime family, including the grandchildren, could end up behind bars and then Joe would have to pardon all of them;) So, this is going nowhere but it sure is fun to watch.

Attachments

• Bank-Memorandum-5.10.23.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 51

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 07:59
Joe Biden is shadier than tinted windows.

It amuses me that they keep making false comparisons to Ivanka and Jared's business.

Umm yeah let's see how to explain this: the difference is THEY ACTUALLY HAD A REAL BUSINESS.

If anyone is still confused, it's actually not a crime to have a business. It IS a crime to sell your influence for millions in cash under the table and then repeatedly deny you ever did any such thing, nor received any money, nor even know that Hunter ever had a business or ever was with him, despite your name being all over the communications and money clearly being laundered through relatives' accounts, to avoid hard evidence being available.

With "E. Jean" nonsense lawsuit giving her its tiny payday, maybe Tamara Read will sue Biden in Nebraska.
I'm not any more sure I believe Tamara than I do Jean, but isn't that the whole point? According to MeToo, we're supposed to adjust our legal system to accomodate evidence-less sexual claims from women. I believe the mantra is "believe all women". Forget about the misandry of that for a moment and just give each of them $5 million for a good show of effort!

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I think Tamara has much more credibility. She tried to act on the attack at the time and was rebuffed by the Senate leadership. THEY didn't believe the woman so her complaint went nowhere. That's the way the Old Boys Club works gentlemen. It is only recently that women would be actually believed. Of course, we've gone over the top with this. Now, at least for a few more months, any woman in NY can sue any man for sexual assault any time in the past 30 years and not have to produce even a hint of evidence. Better get while the gettin's good because your window of opportunity will close soon. The law did what it was intended to do - it let Trump try to answer to a ridiculous accusation that had few facts and absolutely no proof. He had no chance of winning and that was the entire intent of the attack. Just add that to the multiple "investigations", the two impeachment attempts, the Jan 6 commission and we haven't even gotten warmed up yet.

Trump does not cause chaos like Isaac thinks. it is the people attacking him that are causing the chaos. And the attacks will never stop as long as the man lives. They might diminish a bit because the attackers will need to turn some of their attention to besmirching DeSantis.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
I think Tamara has much more credibility. She tried to act on the attack at the time and was rebuffed by the Senate leadership
You make a very good point, thanks for reminding me.

That's the way the Old Boys Club works gentlemen. It is only recently that women would be actually believed
I do want to make it clear that I AGREE that there was a problem in the older days - that women were never believed, and that they were unduly harrassed during the process of discovery, examination, trial, etc. Of course the proper solution was NOT to go in the absolute reverse direction - where a man's name can be smeared-for-a-lifetime upon the woman's initial say-so while simultaneously the accuser is granted total and absolute privacy, that's not right either. As usual, the right thing would be down the middle, at neither extreme.

Now, at least for a few more months, any woman in NY can sue any man for sexual assault any time in the past 30 years and not have to produce even a hint of evidence. Better get while the gettin's good because your window of opportunity will close soon. The law did what it was intended to do

This is a great point. I had almost forgot that New York state literally passed a law about sexual assault pretty much for the sole, obvious purpose of letting Jean Carrol's case go forward. Unbelievable that people still think the Democrat party is the rule of law and democracy..

Trump does not cause chaos like Isaac thinks. it is the people attacking him that are causing the chaos

I believe there is some truth to that. The people attacking him generate a lot of the trouble. But at some point you have to adjust and you can't claim ignorance when you know certain things will inflame - all I think is 1) if I can get a decent conservative government without a leader who tweets silly stuff in all caps every few minutes like he did when Ron announced his candidacy, I'm OK with that, and 2) much more importantly, we need someone who can win the general election !! If Trump can't do it--no matter how much that may not be his fault--we gotta be strategic.

I'm not a huge Tim Scott fan, he's nowhere near my #1 goal, and frankly neither is Haley, but if Haley can win because she is a female, go for it - I'll support whoever polls best vs. Biden. (or whoever the Dems nominate).

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
My choice would be Vivek Ramaswamy. He is too much of a libertarian to actually win though. I'm hoping he runs again in 2028. By that time, Trump will hopefully have cleaned up many of the problems.

I think you are letting personality get in your way rather than platform. Platform wise - I love Ramaswarmy. I also very much like the positivity of his campaign. DeSantis is a creature of the swamp. He sold his soul to get the money to run. He cannot fix Washington because his donors won't let him and he lied to the people of Florida when he ran for Governor. I am very disappointed that he decided to run for President without giving up the Governorship. He even had to get his legislature to change the Florida law that prevented exactly what he is doing. That smacks of scumbag to me.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
I think you are letting personality get in your way rather than platform
Ironically that's what I think about you too! (in the most friendly, respectful possible way, however!)

I also think Trump got a raw deal and am frustrated by many Trump-related things, and not blaming Trump for them - I just think electability should be #1. Not even platform, electability.

The best platform (to me personally) would be the most conservative, but that is not winnable, so I accept what some might call RHINO's, as it may be the first step along a sequence of many steps to get back to sanity and individual responsibility-based society and government.

I think virtually everyone is a creature of the swamp: It is a question of DEGREE. I like the things DeSantis pursues - I think they would be good for the country.

Believe me, if it were just my personality, I'd probably be supporting some Democrats. I like some of their personalities a lot! But ultimately we need something other than ice cream lovers whose close friends all commit suicide in short order.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
I like Vivek a lot. He is near the very top in both intelligence and just generally being precisely RIGHT on every issue.

However, he is SO "right", I'm less certain about his winning a general election, with half the population as deluded as they are - believing things like the idea that they are in the right as long as they are "supporting" (blindly, with no limit), any and every Group who self-identifies as self-identifying [anything].

Unfortunately we live in a country SO deluded that we need someone a bit middle of the road. DeSantis may even be too conservative to win, hopefully not....But I think the fact that he comes across as an appealing, regular young-to-middle-aged guy with a great family may be one of those aspects that helps him win (note - I'm not saying that SHOULD be important, or IS important, I'm only saying he has that broad appeal persona/surroundings, and in our uber-shallow-minded electorate, that may be the ticket.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Ironically that's what I think about you too! (in the most friendly, respectful possible way, however!)
I guess you missed all the posts where I mentioned my dislike of Trump's personality, especially his childish name calling. You probably missed the part where I pointed out that in 2016 I changed my voter registration from Democrat to Republicans specifically so I could vote AGAINST DJT in the primary. Not because I thought he wouldn't do a good job. I always knew, his ideas were good and he had the gumption to persevere but his behaviour was so odious that he was going to offend way too many people and give the press lots of fodder for attacks. You have to be registered with a political party to vote in primaries in CT so I have been registered as a Democrat all my life. Early on, I used to think I was a Democrat but I came to my senses and grew out of that in my middle 20's when I realized that it was not government money but MY MONEY that was being thrown away by Congress. And I also came to realize that government was encroaching on my civil liberties. The point of being registered as a Democrat was to give me at least some chance to influence who might be elected. I would vote for the Democrat who I thought would do the least damage and who had at least a fighting chance of winning in the Primary (no point in voting for an underdog). Then in the general, I would almost always vote for the Republication, not that it made much difference in Connecticut.

Remember, I live only around 50 miles from Manhattan so when DJT made the news, it was on my local news channel so I saw it. West of the river CBS came from NYC. East of the river where I grew up, CBS came from Boston. So, I've seen him in the news for 40 years and been through the good and the bad and the divorces and scandals. I always thought he was arrogant and never liked him personally based on the interviews I saw.

I support Trump because I approve of his policies (most of them). I also believe him to be a competent manager and he actually managed to get a lot done through sheer force of will. He NEVER expected the deep state to be so entrenched and powerful. That took him totally off guard and he had no support structure that he could use to break through. Remember, the Republicans hate him even more than the Democrats because he exposed their corruption also. So, if the bureaucrats didn't want to do what Trump directed, they slow walked the directive or simply ignored it. The military leaders disobeyed direct orders when Trump told them to pull out of Iraq AND bragged about it on national TV. Seems like treason to me and yet the Joint Chiefs took no action. So, the corruption starts at the top. The top three levels of every agency need to be removed, including the Joint Chiefs. NO ONE except Trump would even think of doing such a thing except Vivek and the country isn't yet ready for a Libertarian. That leaves us with Trump. DeSantis does not have the will to drain the swamp, nor will he. He is beholden to the swamp for his campaign financing. THAT is the real problem with DeSantis. He did a lot of good stuff for Florida until he abandoned them when he thought something better might turn up (real scumbag in my opinion). DeSantis will have exactly the same problem with the deep state that Trump had. They will slow walk or ignore any order they don't like as they did to Trump. But DeSantis won't call them out because he'll just look incompetent the way Trump did. Trump was used to running a business where what he said was law. If you didn't agree, he was always willing to listen to dissenting opinions. But when he made up his mind, you did it or you resigned or he fired you. He never had the ability to fire the people who ran the deep state and he wasn't prepared to find out what happened if he simply decapitated various agencies and Congress slow walked his replacement nominees.

I've never met DJT but my daughter met him 20 years ago at a party around when Melania was pregnant with Baron. Up close and personal, the man is very charming. Not at all like the way he is portrayed by the press. But then they have an axe to grind. My daughter had another close encounter a few weeks ago when she went to NH to the rally there. She got to speak with him and shake his hand and have him sign her hat. She had a second encounter when leaving to get into her car. She was parked behind the venue and was standing by her car when the motorcade left the building. She waved as they passed. He did a double take and smiled as he waved back. My daughter is pretty attractive. Tall and blond and Trump's "type" so he remembered her.

I was dumbfounded at the wall that Trump ran into once elected. The man has been a Democrat all his life. His policies were very Kennedyesque which I thought would go over well with the left but they simply hated him with a purple passion for defeating HRC and they were not going to let him have even a modicum of success.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom