Dominion Software miscounts (1 Viewer)

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 09:58
As those of us who write software know, software doesn't just "glitch". Hardware "glitches" but not software. The software is what it is and it works consistently in a consistent environment. There can be differences due to interference from other software such as operating systems or due to hardware failures but I find it hard to believe that it might sometimes count marks for one candidate as being cast for a different candidate. Software "glitches" tend to be all or nothing propositions.

There is also talk of two pieces of software written by the CIA which WE (the United States of America) use to manipulate foreign elections. Were they turned against our election - serves us right if you ask me.

The question is - can the Trump campaign sequester the voting machines until they can be recertified? The courts seem unwilling do even secure the scene, they so desperately want Biden to win. So far there have been two districts where manual counts provided very different results than the voting machines did. Funny how the "glitches" always favor Biden.

Here's a few links. I am not familiar with the websites so do your own research.

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
It's great to say all of this is happening. Of course, Trump has yet to produce any such proof to the anyone that matters. Because, it doesn't exist.

You realize this "whistleblower" that started this rumor came from 8chan of all places, right? That's like trusting Weekly World News to give you facts. Republicans and Trump are being trolled by a troll from a troll forum.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I guess only anti-Trump whistle blowers are to be believed. Hypocrisy reigns o_O

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Of course, Trump has yet to produce any such proof to the anyone that matters. Because, it doesn't exist.
A premature statement. How would you know that no such evidence exists? Have you personally examined the ballots, checked the voter roles, verified that the person who completed the ballot is the registered voter?

Give the Trump team time to uncover evidence. All that is need is one fraudulent vote to prove you wrong. Of course, one fraudulent vote will not change the election results, but you would still be wrong.

Below is a clip from the first debate where Biden "promised" to wait till he was certified as the winner. That "promise" has already fallen by the wayside as the Democrats and the complicit media are piling-on to demand that Trump concede immediately. Also consider that Hillary Clinton advised Biden to not concede in the event Biden was losing.

Vassago

Local time
His claim is of the millions variety, so wouldn't prove me wrong at all. I'm speaking to the overall claim, not the one off.

Everyone has agreed that voting totals have changed by no more than hundreds in the past and that is all that is likely with any recount.

He's had nearly two weeks to produce evidence of fraud or voting mishaps with the machines and nothing has been produced.

He's done for and he don't care of he takes the last remaining inkling of integrity in your system with him. He already destroyed the rest.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Trump is down by ~ 95,000 in the six states in question. There is certainly room in those states to find plenty of problems. One precinct found a swing of SIX THOUSAND votes. This is just ONE precinct. The precinct was largely Republican and the manager was watching the tally and Biden was way ahead. She decided something was amiss with the voting machines and so she ordered a manual recount. What do you know? 6,000 votes were counted for Biden that should have been counted for Trump. That cuts the lead by 6.3% down to 89,000. This should worry you. In many states, the armed forces vote hasn't been counted at all. Do you think they lean toward Trump? I'll bet they do.

There are reports from whistle blowers of boxes of ballots being received where there was only ONE vote. The vote for Biden. Does that sound good to you? Is it really possible that that many people who sent their ballots in at exactly the same time would only check the Biden box and not any of the other races on the ballot? Would you ever do that? Well maybe if it's the middle of the night and counting stopped because the PTB realized that Trump had way more support than they anticipated and so they needed to make up a bunch of extra votes in a hurry so they could get them opened and through before the poll watchers came back in and discovered that they didn't have proper envelopes. Why were all the envelopes for the mail in ballots not kept? Aren't they evidence? Don't you care are all that evidence is being destroyed as we speak? HOW can the votes be validated with out the envelopes? The answer is - they can't. Therefore, the only remedy is to actually toss all ballots for which there are no security envelopes with post marks.

PS, the whistle blowers are signing affidavits when they make their statements. If it is proven that they lied, they committed a crime and will be prosecuted.

Last edited:

Vassago

Local time
Trump is down by ~ 95,000 in the six states in question. There is certainly room in those states to find plenty of problems. One precinct found a swing of SIX THOUSAND votes. This is just ONE precinct. The precinct was largely Republican and the manager was watching the tally and Biden was way ahead. She decided something was amiss with the voting machines and so she ordered a manual recount. What do you know? 6,000 votes were counted for Biden that should have been counted for Trump. That cuts the lead by 6.3% down to 89,000. This should worry you. In many states, the armed forces vote hasn't been counted at all. Do you think they lean toward Trump? I'll bet they do.

There are reports from whistle blowers of boxes of ballots being received where there was only ONE vote. The vote for Biden. Does that sound good to you? Is it really possible that that many people who sent their ballots in at exactly the same time would only check the Biden box and not any of the other races on the ballot? Would you ever do that? Well maybe if it's the middle of the night and counting stopped because the PTB realized that Trump had way more support than they anticipated and so they needed to make up a bunch of extra votes in a hurry so they could get them opened and through before the poll watchers came back in and discovered that they didn't have proper envelopes. Why were all the envelopes for the mail in ballots not kept? Aren't they evidence? Don't you care are all that evidence is being destroyed as we speak? HOW can the votes be validated with out the envelopes? The answer is - they can't. Therefore, the only remedy is to actually toss all ballots for which there are no security envelopes with post marks.

PS, the whistle blowers are signing affidavits when they make their statements. If it is proven that they lied, they committed a crime and will be prosecuted.
Now of you read the actual statements instead of what Trump says happened, the software glitch in that one county was a single issue that was fixed and published correctly, so those votes were accounted for.

A lot of people only vote in the Presidential race. Under voting is common EVERY election. It's not really surprising to me at all. I've done it myself.

As far as the affidavits go... The thing is, it can't be proven or disproven and I'm sure Trump's legal team bribed assured them of that.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
"Glitch" Do you think that software "glitches"? Hardware "glitches". Software does exactly what the code says to do. Once it has been tested, it just keeps working. It doesn't just "break" for one precinct. It's not like there are multiple operating systems and types of machine to deal with. They're all the same. They all run the same software. It was all tested, every single machine when it was set up. No one has reported on how many of the voting machines have been verified because the press just doesn't care. If the Democrats can't win fair and square, they are quite happy to be complicit in the cheating. An honest press would be all over this. They're only being quite because the "glitch" is in their favor.. You can bet your bippy that they'd be marching in the streets if a "glitch" favored Trump. We would be counting every ballot multiple times until the ocount showed a win for Biden and you KNOW it. Hypocrisy reigns :)

Vassago

Local time
The glitch was due to a software update that wasn't implemented on one machine. It was corrected and everything is good. It also didn't ignore votes, it counted votes and didn't report them right. That's certainly feasible to me.

Vassago

Local time
You're grasping at straws and refusing to face what's in front of you. At some point, you'll have to move to the acceptance phase.

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:58
What do you know? 6,000 votes were counted for Biden that should have been counted for Trump. That cuts the lead by 6.3% down to 89,000
just to correct the maths. If the lead was 95,000 and 6000 moves from one side to the other that reduces the lead to 83,000:geek:

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
2020 has been a tough year for all of us.

Even for Trump.
He got sick.
He lost his job.
Soon he's getting evicted.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Ran across this. Doesn't resolve any software/hardware concerns, but still presents another "dimension" concerning the analysis of election results. Interesting insights on the use of statistical analysis.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I think I misspoke. I think they said the swing was 6000 and that would make the count 3000. So pick one of those numbers. The point is, it's a huge difference for a small precinct and it wouldn't take too many of them to make up the whole discrepancy.

Traditional fraud is mostly at the local level because if it is more broad, you need to get a whole lot of people involved which makes it extremely difficult. Doesn't mean it didn't happen especially if you could manipulate the vote counting machines. That makes the whole thing easier because you don't have to keep "finding" boxes of uncounted votes until you get enough for your guy to win.

The biggest tell was how these particular swing states where Trump had a handy lead decided to "stop" counting and go home for the night. When in the history of presidential elections did anyone ever before just go home and stop counting? And then a miracle happened. When everyone came back in the morning, somehow, Biden had the lead.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time

Let's just get through the recounts.
Let's stop preventing oversight.
Let's stop destroying evidence.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:58
Anybody worried that China has blackmail evidence on Joe Biden via Hunter's laptop? Asking for a friend.

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
lots of people say they got a pee tape. Lots of people are sayin it. Thats what they say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom