Dark theme!

Yeah. I went to bed last night really late. And then I couldn't resist having a quick look on my mobile. They say not to have too much blue light before bedtime, so I think dark mode might be a good thing. It still lets out blue light but there is a lot less glare.

I like the light. Don't use mobile.

I just updated the Dark Theme so that you don't get blinded by the stickies. Enjoy the new, subtle sticky colour...I'm using Dark Theme and it is the middle of the day. Trying to work out if I am using less battery life as a result. I am sure I am.

I much prefer the new stickies, the old ones hurt my eyes!

Just enough difference to be obvious without sticking out like a sore thumb! (y)

Yes, chosen with my very own colour blind eyes!

@Minty @Uncle Gizmo Do you use the Dark Theme? If so, is that just evenings or all the time?

I normally use light theme during the day and dark at night. But today, I am giving my eyes a rest and using dark theme during the daytime too.

Stickies look far better than before in the dark theme but I still find it harder on my eyes.
Any chance you could change the orange sticky background in the default theme to something more in keeping with the overall theme.

I quite like the orange colour, but then again I am colour-blind! Maybe I do a poll on it at some stage to see which route to go.

I quite like the orange colour, but then again I am colour-blind! Maybe I do a poll on it at some stage to see which route to go.
are you fibbing? you're color blind?

I in 7 guys are, 1 in 20 women.

then I guess you're unable to see this, huh?

orange_background.jpg

now I know how get around your quirks!! :p

I do see a rather large image in your post!

I'm thinking that is one of those types of puzzles where you have to blur your eyes or something, or look at the outline of the numbers.

oh come on Jon, I hope you're kidding! :) I love giving you a little $hit once in a while. What fun we have around here....

i_hope_that_was_a_joke.jpg

Well done Paul! I was suspecting a trickster at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom