Happy Christmas (1 Viewer)

gemma-the-husky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 02:11
I probably won't be here tomorrow (Christmas Day), and I think this section is likely to be visited by most posters, so can I take this opportunity of wishing all our friends a very Happy Christmas, and a healthy and prosperous New Year

and Happy Holidays to our colonial cousins in the US of A

JPaulo

Developer
Local time
Happy Holidays for all

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
The sooner it's all over the better.

Col

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
This should be in the Watercooler, if that means some miserable persons miss it just tough.

Happy Hols to everyone, loads of what makes you happy, that means moaning for Col. ;)

Brian

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Happy tree worshiping festivities:)

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Well thank god that's all over for another year.

Shops shut, no newspapers, chip shop and chinky shut. Drivel on TV. Sickly sweet vomit inducing American films full of false American morals, or they're thrusting bloody religion down your throat with stupid carols and a paedo bishop telling you how you're supposed to be living your life.

Religion has nothing to do with the pagan winter solace festival, I have no idea why they make such a big thing of it, this public holiday is not a time for religion or bloody children - both ruin the whole holiday. The sooner both are banned, the better.

Next it will be bloody easter eggs in the shops and vomit inducing religion again on the telly telling us a fairy tale about some geezer tortured and nailed to a piece of wood.

Yuk.

Col

Rabbie

Super Moderator
Local time
Religion has nothing to do with the pagan winter solace festival, I have no idea why they make such a big thing of it, this public holiday is not a time for religion or bloody children - both ruin the whole holiday. Col
As you like to set a high standard of grammar and spelling in your posts I would suggest that you were actualling referring to the winter solstice festival. I would also humbly point out that the grammar in the quoted sentence would have been savaged by my old english teacher. :)

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
As you like to set a high standard of grammar and spelling in your posts I would suggest that you were actualling referring to the winter solstice festival. I would also humbly point out that the grammar in the quoted sentence would have been savaged by my old english teacher. :)

You are absolutely right. I did say however that I do make mistakes from time to time.

Col

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Yesterday, 21:11
:D
You are absolutely right. I did say however that I do make mistakes from time to time.

Col

Do you think you are missing a couple of commas in the second sentence?

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
:D

Do you think you are missing a couple of commas in the second sentence?

I wrote it that way so people (like Americans), who seem to ignore punctuation can understand it.

I'm pleased you could understand it Vass.

Col

scott-atkinson

I'm with the Witch.......
Local time
I see the season of Goodwill has already kicked in... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom