Hello (1 Viewer)

LadyoftheForest

Local time
Yesterday, 21:28
Hello, I'm Lady. I live on a 90 acre farm in northern Maine, I'm a librarian and I do wild edible and medicinal plant walks and talks in my spare time.

I used to use Access years ago (not saying how long ago, cause...well, we just don't talk about that), but for all intents and purposes, I'm a newbie. I've forgotten everything I knew evidently. I've joined to try and refresh the memory because I'm trying to build a database for keeping track of my wild plants herbal information and herb books. :eek: I feel so overwhelmed some days, so wish me luck!

I'm not a huge conversationalist, but do ask for help occasionally. Thanks for letting me join! Really looking forward to reading threads.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 02:28
Welcome to the forums! We are the most active Microsoft Access community on the internet by far, with posts going back over 20 years!

To get started, I highly recommend you read the post below. It contains important information for all new users to this forum.

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We look forward to having you around here, learning stuff and having fun!

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Yesterday, 21:28
Welcome aboard Lady, looking forward to your conversations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom