How as the forum helped you, and Who has influenced you the most! (1 Viewer)

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
Today, 11:50
Rich said:
You should know that the gentler sex need a compassionate, caring and understanding approach, take some lessons :mad: :p :cool:

:mad: :rolleyes: :D

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Today, 12:50
Rich said:
That's something that doesn't need much help from us you insensitive swine!
You should know that the gentler sex need a compassionate, caring and understanding approach, take some lessons :mad: :p :cool:

Thx Rich....

FoFa

Registered User.
Local time
Sel, at least use one that looks scary

Attachments

• temp.jpg
    temp.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 123

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 17:50
jsanders said:
How does your referring to me as neurotic, empower your position?

It doesn't. However it's not very nice is it? Using personal remarks to bolster your argument is wrong and now perhaps you feel the reason why.

jsanders said:
Other then you happen to be on the, fashionable, flame jsanders bandwagon.

I think it became fashionable when you harped on about you playing a game that wasn't for the meek and suggested that women aren't equipped to play this game because of their character.

Perhaps it was a genuine mistake and you didn't mean to come over all superior. If so, then fair enough. As Ken said, you've swung for long enough.

selenau837

Can still see y'all......
Local time
Dang, I'm gone for 1.5 hours and y'all are still at it...

Hey Rich...I see you made it back!!

Kraj

Registered User.
Local time
So... did we all kiss and make up yet?

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
MrsGorilla said:
Nah. Never was that upset. Mildly aggravated, perhaps. ;)

Well I knew that :rolleyes: otherwise there would have been dislocated shoulders everywhere :eek: :p

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
dan-cat said:
Well I knew that :rolleyes: otherwise there would have been dislocated shoulders everywhere :eek: :p

Yep, I'm a goon and a bully. :D

GaryPanic

Smoke me a Kipper,Skipper
Local time
Today, 09:50
All Hail to "Ghudson" - next thing walking on water
Its great to see people help others out - my knowledge on Access has increased to a dangerous level -I now know enough that I want things to be done , and i know they can be done , but doing it AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhh
there have been may persons whom have be of great assistance , if we could all help out and pass this help along -

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
dan-cat said:
Both Col and Rich have got it in the neck from me on numerous occasions but I have never got the impression that they wanted to disembowel somebody.

You're right Dan - thats not our style - we're British;)

jsanders said:
Leaving out any comments to Fofa, Rich, or Col, who of course deserve every effort to demoralize them.
Let us know when are you going to start that then Josie, we wouldn't want to miss it:p

jsanders said:
I will direct my venom to more deserving recipients from now on.
I haven't seen any sign you have "venom" as yet:confused:p pop down to Wall-Mart, they may sell it:cool:

Col

Last edited:

KenHigg

Local time
ColinEssex said:
You're right Dan - thats not our style - we're British;)

Let us know when are you going to start that then Josie, we wouldn't want to miss it:p

I haven't seen any sign you have "venom" as yet:confused:p pop down to Wall-Mart, they may sell it:cool:

Col

That's 'Wal-Mart' dumbo... Please don't desecrate our most cherished American icon...:rolleyes:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
KenHigg said:
That's 'Wal-Mart' dumbo... Please don't desecrate our most cherished American icon...:rolleyes:
Yes I can believe that in a country that is obsessed with money, a company that is able to sell cheap stuff to the public and make billions in profit - that would become an American icon.:rolleyes:

Forget the true icons, like the French statue of liberty or Alcatraz eh?:p

Col

KenHigg

Local time
ColinEssex said:
Yes I can believe that in a country that is obsessed with money, a company that is able to sell cheap stuff to the public and make billions in profit - that would become an American icon.:rolleyes:

Forget the true icons, like the French statue of liberty or Alcatraz eh?:p

Col

Hey - it's not the money, it's what the money will buy :rolleyes: And it's not all cheap - They have some real nice, expensive guns ;)

Bodisathva

Registered User.
Local time
geez...11 pages, 158 posts, and what...6? actually on topic and in accordance with the whole "let's be nice" theme?

**in mockish Fred Rogers voice**
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...:eek:
a beautiful day for a neighbor...:eek:
would you be mine, could you be mine...:rolleyes:
won't you be, my neighbor...:D
hi, neighbors!:D

----------back on topic--------------
G-"try-searching-you-moron"-Hudson is da man. When all else fails, always has a code sample somewhere to get me pointed in the right direction.

Let's not forget the endless amusement at the seemingly perpetual fracas going on between our leading rabble-rousers...and you know who you are:cool:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
geez...11 pages, 158 posts, and what...6? actually on topic . . . . . . . Let's not forget the endless amusement at the seemingly perpetual fracas going on between our leading rabble-rousers...and you know who you are

KenHigg said:
You would think Col & Rich could take a hint...:rolleyes: :p

Can I point out that Rich has posted 10 times and I have posted 5 times on this thread representing 6% and 3% contribution respectively. Although our names were mentioned frequently as if we were some kind of troublemakers.:confused:

A cursary glance through the thread will reveal that it is our American colleagues who persist with this in-fighting - the British contingent merely watched on in amusement.:p

Col

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom