I like Ike (or not) (2 Viewers)

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:10
Are you sure they want anything to do with you? :eek:
If they want to engage in a meaningful discussion on the current state of America then yes, where else could they obtain an honest answer?:p

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
Today, 02:10
If they want to engage in a meaningful discussion on the current state of America then yes, where else could they obtain an honest answer?:p

Because you would be an expert on that? :rolleyes:

Besides, you can ask any politician and I'm sure you'll get a truthful answer. :D

Alisa

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:10

Why, AWF ofcourse

Alisa

Registered User.
Local time
Nah, there are too many Bush supporters here waiting to lead them astray:mad:;)

Isn't it tragic that McCain's name doesn't lend itself nearly so well to making fun of as Bush's name did?

Alisa

Registered User.
Local time
Give it time, give it time;)

I'm sure there are comedians hard at work on it as we speak, I'm just waiting for them to come up with something really good, although I kind of like "McCan't" and "McBush".

Banana

split with a cherry atop.
Local time
Today, 00:10
I've seen McCardiac, McPain, McWar, or just Cain.

Alisa

Registered User.
Local time
I've seen McCardiac, McPain, McWar, or just Cain.

I like McPain, not sure I get McCardiac, is that a reference to his age? I know he has cancer, does he have heart disease too?

ShaneMan

Registered User.
Local time
But not Galveston, eh:(

Probably wouldn't be a good idea at the moment. Ike is just starting to move his after effects into our area. The wind is picking up and the rain is beginning. The weather says we'll get the most of it later today.

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
I'm sure there are comedians hard at work on it as we speak, I'm just waiting for them to come up with something really good, although I kind of like "McCan't" and "McBush".
Swop the a and u over, far more apt;)

statsman

Local time
Today, 03:10
Probably wouldn't be a good idea at the moment. Ike is just starting to move his after effects into our area. The wind is picking up and the rain is beginning. The weather says we'll get the most of it later today.

You know Ike is serious...they postponed the Houston NFL game.

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
I hope all is well for the friends and families of those who post here - and everyone else in Texas where IKE came ashore. I can hardly believe the pictures on TV...

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time

So how did it go , did the gardens get a good watering or was it worse than that?

Brian

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
I hope all is well for the friends and families of those who post here - and everyone else in Texas where IKE came ashore. I can hardly believe the pictures on TV...

I'll go with that, let's hope we hear from the Houston people soon.

Brian

Alisa

Registered User.
Local time
I'll go with that, let's hope we hear from the Houston people soon.

Brian

I hope so - on the news they were saying it could be a month before the power is completely restored . . . sounds like Katrina all over again.

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
Perhaps they could give some of those empty forclosure houses to the people who are homeless because of natural disaster. Seems a shame there are people without homes and available facilities while there are houses all over the USA sitting empty in towns and cities that have undisrupted infastructure.
I hope so - on the news they were saying it could be a month before the power is completely restored . . . sounds like Katrina all over again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom