Illegal Independence of Kosovo (1 Viewer)

statsman

Local time
Today, 17:06
You might also say that Dog was dogging it.

The pun is the lowest form of humour.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 22:06
So why is 'dog' called 'dog'?

I've never heard of him before but he seems to be a modern day Clint Eastwood or Lee Van Cleef bounty hunter, no doubt licenced to shoot people if they refuse to co-operate.

Isn't that the job of the police to recapture bail absconders? or is it sub-contracted out to anyone who likes killing or inflicting injury on people.

He can't be very good if he didn't know the differences between US law and Mexican law - must be a bit thick I suppose - all violence and no brain. . . . . . hmmm, maybe he is a cop after all?

Col

Sum Guy

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:06
Dogging it - N. American term - giving less than a full effort to a task.

Dog does not carry a gun. He does carry a large economy sized can of pepper spray. Bail jumpers must be returned to custody ALIVE or the bond is forfeited.

I believe the term "Dog" refers to his tenacity in tracking down the miscreants. His given name is Duane

The police are certainly authourized to arrest bail jumpers, but it's not their top priority. The bail bondsman is usually given 30 days or so after the bailee fails to appear in court to produce them or pay the cash. Its a lot cheaper to pay Dog $5,000 to track them down than to pay the court the $50,000 bail.

As stated earlier, he of all people should have known he had to go to court. It was at this point that I stopped watching the show.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom