Lets Stop George Bush before he Destroys the Whole Planet Earth. (1 Viewer)

R

Rich

Kraj said:
but I'd say it's worth a read for the average folk.

That would be American folk because as they say, little things please little minds :rolleyes:

The rest of us find it nothing more than right wing propoganda for the masses

R

Rich

ShaneMan said:
Only facts make them a fact, which is why quoting the media is always suspect cause how can we ever know it's a fact. We weren't there and we didn't see or hear it. We just have to go by what some individual is telling us is a fact.

Shane

This is from the nation that swallowed Bush, Chenny, Humpty Dumpty etc. lies hook line and sinker, ever heard the tale of the kettle and black pot?

Kraj

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 03:02
Rich said:
The rest of us find it nothing more than right wing propoganda for the masses
Then you're conveniently ignoring the good information in there, such as the difference between a Republic and a Democracy and the fact that the United States is the former even though we love to call it the latter, just because the author does happen to toss in some propaganda-ish statements.

KenHigg

Local time
Yesterday, 22:02
Kraj said:
Then you're conveniently ignoring the good information in there, such as the difference between a Republic and a Democracy and the fact that the United States is the former even though we love to call it the latter, just because the author does happen to toss in some propaganda-ish statements.

.... Of course you realize you're once again getting sucked into another mindless dialog with mr perfect ...;)

R

Rich

KenHigg said:
.... Of course you realize you're once again getting sucked into another mindless dialog with mr perfect ...;)

You're not discussing anything with Kraj :confused: :rolleyes:

R

Rich

Kraj said:

I lost interest after this rubbish

3. Our rights come from God.

When God created man, He gave him certain inalienable rights.

PROVE IT! :rolleyes:
and what happened to those rights in Gitmo

ShaneMan

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 19:02
Rich said:
This is from the nation that swallowed Bush, Chenny, Humpty Dumpty etc. lies hook line and sinker, ever heard the tale of the kettle and black pot?

Rich,

My reference was the media across the board. Both sides. I personally don't trust any of the media because I believe they will always slant it their way. Whether they are on the left or the right and a lot of the time quote the same sources for the facts. People see what they want to see and will find facts to back up what they believe. Seldom do you run across a truly open minded person. I think Kraj has proven to be an example of an open minded person, but folks like that a few and far between.

Shane

Last edited:

Kraj

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 03:02
Rich said:
I lost interest after this rubbish
If you had bothered to keep reading, you would have found that the point the author was making with his "rubbish" statement actually had nothing to do with God. All he was saying is that basic human rights like life and liberty are inherent and not bestowed by the government. That's all.

Dismissing a piece of writing because a certain statement bothers you without understanding it is a bad habit. Is Huck Finn racist garbage because it uses the 'n' word?

Bringing up Gitmo is just plain retarded.

ShaneMan said:
Seldom do you run across a truly open minded person. I think Kraj has proven to be an example of an open minded person, but folks like that a few a far between.

Shane
Awwww.... *warm fuzzies*

Seriously, thank you for the wonderful compliment. :)

Last edited:

ShaneMan

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 19:02
Kraj said:
Seriously, thank you for the wonderful compliment. :)

Your welcome, but it is what I really think. I try to be open minded but when it's all said and done, I usually don't think I do a very good job.:mad: , but it's a project in my life that I'm working on.

R

Rich

Kraj said:
If you had bothered to keep reading, you would have found that the point the author was making with his "rubbish" statement actually had nothing to do with God.
"God gave us our freedom" :rolleyes:

Bringing up Gitmo is just plain retarded.

Prima facie evidence that the diatribe was written for an American audience and a middle class white one at that

lmnop7854

Quittin' Time
Local time
ShaneMan said:
Only facts make them a fact, which is why quoting the media is always suspect cause how can we ever know it's a fact. We weren't there and we didn't see or hear it. We just have to go by what some individual is telling us is a fact.

Shane

Rich said:

Rich,

This wasn't from any nation, this was from Shaneman. Stop making idiotic generalities.

Lisa

R

Rich

lmnop7854 said:
Rich,

This wasn't from any nation, this was from Shaneman. Stop making idiotic generalities.

Lisa
Oh I am sorry, I thought he lived in America, oh and please explain why Bush got home a second time with a majority?

KenHigg

Local time
lmnop7854 said:
Rich,

Lisa

What do you expect from an idiot :D

KenHigg

Local time
Rich said:
Prima facie evidence that the diatribe was written for an American audience and a middle class white one at that

You sure spew a lot of babble when Kraj slam dunks you...;) :D

R

Rich

lmnop7854 said:
Rich,

Lisa
I see, so by the same logic Bush doesn't represent America? :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom