On a more positive note... (1 Viewer)

BarryMK

4 strings are enough
Local time
Today, 16:17
Ken

Shouldn't there be a rule about posting a self portrait as your avatar? Unless of course it's as handsome as mine? :)

KenHigg

Local time
Today, 11:17
Rich said:
Damn, now he's gone we've nothing to harangue you over :mad:
we'll have to look further :D

:eek:

(I can't win... :( )

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Rich said:
Damn, now he's gone we've nothing to harangue you over :mad:
we'll have to look further :D

what about religion? did we finish the christmas discussion?

or how about people not thinking ahead - then building houses of wood in tornado alley - I know wood is plentiful and cheap (as most things are in the USA) but surely in tornado alley a good brick built house may be favourable :rolleyes: better still, why live there in the first place? :confused:

have we discussed Iraq? and the expensive holiday the US troops are getting there for free?

how will the billions spent on the USA Mars rocket benefit me?

why are diner cafes in the USA always old railway carriages (cars)?

are most people millionaires in the USA? due mainly to the generosity of the US courts in claims cases plus the courts rigid distribution of wealth policy?

why bother to have central park in New York if its too dangerous to set foot in there? why not make it a car park or something worthwhile that will be used

ok, off you go then ;)

Col

R

Rich

KenHigg said:
:eek:

(I can't win... :( )
well there are occasions when you do quite well, I have to say that you never resort to a tirade of foul mouthed abuse, unlike one or two of your fellow Americans, however there is the minor problem of you murdering Gods creatures :eek:
Why not try paintball instead? :D

KenHigg

Local time
Today, 11:17
ColinEssex said:
what about religion? did we finish the christmas discussion?

or how about people not thinking ahead - then building houses of wood in tornado alley - I know wood is plentiful and cheap (as most things are in the USA) but surely in tornado alley a good brick built house may be favourable :rolleyes: better still, why live there in the first place? :confused:

have we discussed Iraq? and the expensive holiday the US troops are getting there for free?

how will the billions spent on the USA Mars rocket benefit me?

why are diner cafes in the USA always old railway carriages (cars)?

are most people millionaires in the USA? due mainly to the generosity of the US courts in claims cases plus the courts rigid distribution of wealth policy?

why bother to have central park in New York if its too dangerous to set foot in there? why not make it a car park or something worthwhile that will be used

ok, off you go then ;)

Col

BarryMK

4 strings are enough
Local time
If the cartoon is of you, why have you got three hands? :D

BarryMK

4 strings are enough
Local time
KenHigg said:
What would be next? Sipping tea and eating tarts :p

Careful Ken "eating tarts" could be misconstrued over here. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom