The Covid cure has arrived! (3 Viewers)

Renny09

Local time
Today, 21:36
I always wear a mask if I go shopping, as do many others. It is not mandatory in the UK.
Col
So do I. Unfortunately Covid changed our shopping behabvior strongly.Recently I've read about its impact on us, it's rather truely.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 19:36
My wife lives in a care home now - (she has multiple sclerosis). She is fully vaccinated against covid and has current boosters. Now, she has covid. Its like a bad bout of flu with severe sore throat. Within the home there are currently many cases, some sadly have passed, let's hope mary recovers although her immune system is affected by her MS.
Col

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 14:36
The Covid vaccine no longer qualifies as a vaccine. As such the word "vaccine" should not be used. Additionally, emerging evidence is now documenting that the treatment for Covid has dangerous side-effects which means that certain people should not take it.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
The Covid vaccine no longer qualifies as a vaccine. As such the word "vaccine" should not be used. Additionally, emerging evidence is now documenting that the treatment for Covid has dangerous side-effects which means that certain people should not take it.
Thanks for cheering me up.
Col

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Additionally, emerging evidence is now documenting that the treatment for Covid has dangerous side-effects which means that certain people should not take it.
Certain people can't eat peanuts either.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
I'll tell the wife that some bloke called Steve says her vaccine is rubbish and certain (unknown) people shouldn't take it. No evidence has been shown but I'm sure Steve is an expert.
Based on Steve's expert analysis, I'll pop along to the funeral director tomorrow and order my wife's coffin as Steve hints Mary will die.
Col

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Certain people can't eat peanuts either.
And the CDC is not going to dictate that they do in order to attend school. WHY? Big pharma doesn't make any money selling peanuts and none of the employees of the government get any money from pushing peanuts. Only President Carter does:)

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I'll tell the wife that some bloke called Steve says her vaccine is rubbish and certain (unknown) people shouldn't take it. No evidence has been shown but I'm sure Steve is an expert.
Apparently English is not your native language since you did not understand anything that Steve said.

To be called a "vaccine", a medicine needs to PREVENT a person from contracting the disease. The COVID shots and boosters do not do that. Nor do they prevent you from spreading it. They do, however seem to minimize the seriousness of the illness should you contract it. THEREFORE, some people, ESPECIALLY the elderly and infirm are advised to take the jab. NOT to PREVENT the disease because it doesn't do that but to minimize the effects. Is that more clear?

Somewhere along this journey the message morphed from "protect the people in danger of dying from the disease" to "prevent ANYONE, even the young and healthy who are in no danger of dying from COVID" from catching it. Doesn't matter if we have to destroy the lives of everyone in the process. Nor does it matter that the jab does NOT, and has not EVER been able to STOP anyone from catching the disease or spreading it. Now, it is all wrapped in mysticism. Either you "believe" or you're a "science" denier.

American school children, especially girls (if we may still call them that) hop around on sidewalks chanting about "step on a crack, break your mother's back" as they avoid like the plague stepping on any crack no matter how tiny lest they harm their mothers.

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
And the CDC is not going to dictate that they do in order to attend school. WHY? Big pharma doesn't make any money selling peanuts and none of the employees of the government get any money from pushing peanuts. Only President Carter does:)
Funny. I read this article earlier today and knew it wouldn't take long.

What happened: On Tuesday morning, Fox News contributor and radiologist Nicole Saphier tweeted the false claim that CDC advisers would be voting on whether to require children get vaccinated against the coronavirus to attend school. The claim was picked up by conservative commentator Tucker Carlson and amplified to millions more on social media. (He doubled down again on his show last night.)
In reality, the panel was voting to add the shots to the federal Vaccines for Children program, which provides the vaccines at no cost for low-income families. The CDC cannot mandate that students receive vaccines — that responsibility is left up to states and local jurisdictions.

Administration officials were initially hesitant to criticize the false claims in fear of amplifying them. But yesterday, the CDC took to Twitter, pointing out that such a mandate for children isn’t within the agency’s authorities and noting that its independent vaccine advisory committee is set to weigh today whether to add approved or authorized coronavirus vaccines to its 2023 childhood and adult immunization schedules, which acts as a guide for health-care providers.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:36
CDC cannot mandate that students receive vaccines — that responsibility is left up to states and local jurisdictions.
True, but the CDC is a federal agency, and the federal government can withhold crucial funding for school districts if they don't comply.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Based on Steve's expert analysis, I'll pop along to the funeral director tomorrow and order my wife's coffin as Steve hints Mary will die.
Col
I never said that nor have I claimed to be an expert. Are you an expert qualified to condemn others?
Do you even bother to undertake your own research before making derogatory accusations?
However, besides the common and usually mild side effects of the authorized vaccines, some rare, major adverse reactions are increasingly being reported worldwide during the post marketing surveillance phase of vaccines' circulation, such as anaphylaxis, vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia, myopericarditis and Guillain-Barré syndrome. (Emphasis added.)

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Of course I knew what Steve was saying, in fact i agree with Steve, i just thought it would be different to view it from outside the box and see what happens. If the Covid 'vaccine' was a true vaccine, my wife wouldn't have covid now but without the injections, she would be in hospital on a ventilator.
Col

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Colin, we are truly sorry that your wife is on a ventilator. It sounds like she took a turn for the worse. If it weren't for the politics surrounding the therapeutics and the fact that they are cheap and big pharma doesn't make any money on them, perhaps the doctors would have given your wife a treatment early on when she first got sick when it would have done something to help her. Here in the US, most governors have actually forbidden doctors from prescribing early treatments so we have lost many more people than we should have.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Funny. I read this article earlier today and knew it wouldn't take long.
When the CDC puts experimental drugs on their "suggested" list, I would expect the drugs to at least do what they have been sold as doing. The general population is CONVINCED that the COVID jab is actually a "vaccine" and therefore will prevent the contracting and spreading of the disease and this one does NEITHER. They think it is a miracle drug and that therefore I MUST take the "vaccine" to protect THEM when the drug does nothing of the kind. Science be damned. Mysticism is better for thought control. Why not put aspirin on the list as a "vaccine" against pain and then withhold money from school districts if they don't force children to take doses of it?

The CDC carefully hides the numbers that we used to be able to see so they can show us their "statistics". Any one who creates "statistics" knows with certainty, that statistics can show whatever you want them to show by manipulating the sample and/or the scale.

I want to know:
1. how many people test positive - that is all muddied now due to the frequency of the tests and the number of false positives
2. how many people get sick enough to need treatment
3. how many people get early treatment with therapeutics rather than get sent home to suck it up until they can't breath and need a ventilator.
4. how many people get hospitalized because of COVID, not some ancillary, pre-existing condition
5. how many people die of COVID, not some ancillary condition
6. why no one dies of flu any more
7. All broken out by age and sex and race (because we have to check all the boxes) so we can see who is actually in danger of dying from the disease.
8. how many people with how many boosters still get sick
9. how many people with how many boosters die.
10. What makes people susceptible to the disease. We should be looking for genes that make people more likely to catch the disease.
11. how much danger are household members in when one person catches COVID

So many questions. No answers:( Least of all, who is going to pay for all the COVID lies? Can the people whose loved one were sent home to die rather than treated because of politics sue the governors for preventing doctors from prescribing early treatments? What happened to the "right to try" law.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I would not expect them to be on Fox news. That would be stupid. I do expect them to be on the CDC website except they are nowhere to be found.

Somehow that early model from the university in London skewed the entire world view of COVID. They were predicting a 10% mortality rate which was 50-100 times too high. Have they ever apologized?

Has China ever apologized for letting the scourge loose on humanity? Have they ever apologized for buying up all the PPE on the open market before word escaped China about the level of contagion? Have they ever apologized for protecting themselves by cancelling internal flights but allowing international flights? Has the CDC ever apologized for funding the research that created it?

Last edited:

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
That one is easy...grab a mirror.

That reminds me of George. George rented a field next to my house and kept cattle in it.

He would call in to see me on occasion in his beat up old four wheel drive pickup truck.

I would order my children in to the house as George could hardly see and was frankly a danger to himself and other road users! I'd often hear cars tooting at him as he pulled out of the field gateway...

Shunting his 4x4 pickup around in my drive to point it in the right direction to join the highway was no simple matter. With the restricted lock of the 4 x 4. There were many opportunities for him to run over an unwary child.

He was a colourful character, and I intercepted him at the gate at every opportunity for a chat. We'd stand there leaning on the gate like two comedy characters from a popular UK comedy show hosted by Jethro.

One day he said to me if a farmer ever wanted to look at a certain part of the female anatomy (he used a particular 4 letter word) all he'd have to do was hold up a mirror and look into it!

AngelSpeaks

Local time
Today, 13:36
My wife lives in a care home now - (she has multiple sclerosis). She is fully vaccinated against covid and has current boosters. Now, she has covid. Its like a bad bout of flu with severe sore throat. Within the home there are currently many cases, some sadly have passed, let's hope mary recovers although her immune system is affected by her MS.
Col
Wishing for a speedy recovery for your wife.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom