An Open Letter to the person using names bereaa, berea34, and several other variants (1 Viewer)

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 08:53
Bereaa (or whatever name you are using most recently), you have called for a response from Galaxiom but your repetitious (and, honestly, boring) vulgarity means you have forfeited any expectation of civility. At least five times in the last several days, your accounts have been blocked and your posts have been deleted. I am going to delete all of your threads. If I see any others, I will delete those too. If you cannot participate in a civil conversation then you are not the kind of member we want. Not because you are a Hare Krishna cultist, but because you can't keep it respectful. You accused Galaxiom of being against the Hare Krishna beliefs. If that is what he wants, it is his right. But his answer was more about responding to your extreme - and someone inane - claims.

You wanted to know what authority allowed us to impose some conditions on you. In each case, it is we, the moderators of this forum, who are imposing our authority over you (as granted by the site's owner) - because you can't keep posts civil and clean. Nobody owes you a response and nobody really cares to respond. Stop looking for answers from our members. Give it up. Most of them put you on instant IGNORE the moment they see your religious posts.

Had you left your first manifesto alone, we might have left it up to give it air time. BUT you became vulgar when someone dared to disagree with you. That becomes an issue of civility. You are a boring, unimaginative cultist who needs to get a life. Get it somewhere else than this forum. In a city with a population of slightly more than 1 million people, you should be able to find a healty diversion of some sort.

By the way, you made a claim that your Vedic texts addressed evolution. I'll give you 50% credit on that one. The texts address spiritual evolution but don't address biological evolution. In the context of your argument, however, you appear to be spiritually DEvolving. I'm guessing in your next life you will be an earthworm who will be underfoot and tunneling through muck as punishment for your descent into the gutter in this life.

neuroman9999

Local time
your repetitious (and, honestly, boring) vulgarity means you have forfeited any expectation of civility.
even worse than me!? and per the title of this thread, shouldn't you use layperson words instead of tech stuff? why not change ""variants"" to ""substitutes""??

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:53
even worse than me!? and per the title of this thread, shouldn't you use layperson words instead of tech stuff? why not change ""variants"" to ""substitutes""??
Banned - for poking nose where it don't belong....

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Adam, I owe it to everyone here be honest. We found someone who was worse than you. or, more precisely, he found us. That person has earned a permanent ban on five different account names in the time since your one-week ban. Despite the bans, he didn't immediately take the message so rejoined under another name. Four times he did that.

Due to the verbally graphic vulgarity of his posts and due to the extreme disrespect implied by those posts, every one of his accounts got banned. As much as Jon doesn't like permanent bans, he agreed to this one. All of the posts have been deleted from all of the variant names.

Adam, you are an annoyance. For that, you get short-term bans every time you step over the line. Bereaa (and his four other names) were a blot on the concept of civility. To be honest, if you had read his Hare Krishna manifesto, you would have been astounded by its direction and content on issues that most people do not care to consider.

neuroman9999

Local time
Adam, you are an annoyance. To be honest,
whatever you say, grandpa. and to quote your ""to be honest"" words, you might want to know that I am typing these words from inside the walls at Conception Abbey monastery in Conception, MO. I arrived here today on the first, of what I hope is, many vocational discernment personal retreats. It literally took more than 2 hours of talking to one of junior monks before I finally stopped being an uncomfortable, awkward moron. And during my talks with them, I mentioned you and many others on this forum that are suffering from too much scientific thought. I didn't chastise you, but rather used you guys as perfect examples of what the world is going through at the moment. And it WILL get worse as the devil's presence continues to invade the Earth. Just thought you would want to know....

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
"Too much scientific thought" is not something that causes suffering despite your biased assessment. If you describe me and my friends as "going through an intellectual awakening" then you did not lie. And yes, that IS what is happening in the world.

However, good luck on getting the desired result from your retreat. And that is NOT said with any intent of sarcasm or irony.

neuroman9999

Local time
However, good luck on getting the desired result from your retreat.
there is no result. this is the first visit. I was only confirmed 4 weeks ago. you have to wait at least 2 years after your own confirmation before they will even consider you as a candidate for monastic life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom