Staff member
Local time
Today, 09:18
... bread and circuses!

How else to keep citizens quiet?

conception_native_0123

Local time
The only down side to that is that Nancy Pelosi would be one step closer to the presidency
that would be ''bad''. but with her looks, I don't think any of us have anything to worry about.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:18
1629041915961.png

Probably headed for a Gavin Newsom fundraiser now that Larry Elder has entered the race.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Why are Americans so reluctant to have the Covid vaccine?

Col
Judging from the protests I saw in Paris a few weeks ago, your implication that it's only about 'Americans' is just .... totally mistaken.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 10:18
Science is open to interpretation. We also supposedly have free speech. The Covid pandemic has now been used as an excuse to create a tyrannical environment where anyone "criticizing" those who define the "truth" can be arbitrarily and unilaterally cancelled.

PS: In terms of the original premise of this thread that a Covid cure has arrived, we are seeing the cures being dismissed as "ineffectual" through the drumbeat of variant "delta", which will then go on to "echo", then "foxtrot", ... ad infinitum.

The mantra for the obtaining "booster" shots is now being planted in the public psyche. Additionally, the call for "vaccine" passports as a means of manipulating the public is not abating.

The pundits at Fox News have actually made a good point in living with Covid. It's not going away, so we need to place greater emphasis on the development and use of therapeutics.

Last edited:

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Rolling Stone is a muck-raking anti-conservative fake news outlet, so they will dive into any sewer that they can find to manufacture a theme to attack conservatives. The Stone's article lied and conveniently neglected to mention that: "Ivermectin is a Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved antiparasitic drug that is used to treat several neglected tropical diseases, including onchocerciasis, helminthiases, and scabies. It is also being evaluated for its potential to reduce the rate of malaria transmission by killing mosquitoes that feed on treated humans and livestock."

The Stone's article is also representative of the closed twisted minds that are attacking the likes of Jeremy Henrichs and Rand Paul for simply questioning what flip flop Anthony Fauci and clueless Joe Biden unilaterally proclaim as the "correct" approach without regard to scientific evidence. Developing effective therapeutics will take time as the science is evolving.

The development of a cocktail therapeutic for HIV took many years to develop with numerous setbacks along the way. Maybe there will be a place, after clinical trials, for Ivermectin.

Last edited:

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Moral of the story is don't buy your pharmaceuticals from Tractor Supply.

The Data from your refernced article.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Sounds like they don't even want to try to find alternatives. What are they so afraid of? You would think they would be trying, turning over every stone.. but every time someone suggests a possibility, they seem awfully trigger-happy to shut it down as fast as they possibly can. That doesn't seem at all like science to me? That sounds like a theology.

Plus, if you get your truth from the FDA, you're in big trouble 😀

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I do this because I want me and my family to live illness/death free, not because of the view of anyone else's wishes for or otherwise.
As long as you are aware that taking the vaccine doesn't actually protect you from getting the virus or spreading it to your family.
Sounds like they don't even want to try to find alternatives. What are they so afraid of?
If you read the law that authorized the temporary, EXPERIMANTAL use of the vaccines, you will see that there CANNOT be any other treatment. If therapeutics are available, then the vaccines are NOT authorized. Guess how big Pharma would feel about that. I wonder how many hundreds of thousands of people the Democrats have killed by forbidding the early use of Hydroxychloroquine and other CHEAP therapeutics. All because the Orange Man suggested that they might be useful at the early stages. Instead, we send people home and tell them to tough it out and go to the hospital when they can't breath.

Take a look at the CDC map that shows deaths per 100,000 by country. Do the low death countries really have better healthcare than the US and Europe or do they just use what they have which is lots of those cheap therapeutics.

Last edited:

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
As long as you are aware that taking the vaccine doesn't actually protect you from getting the virus or spreading it to your family.
Pat, as long as you realize that NO vaccine is a true preventative to any disease, you can say that. The current vaccines merely alter the odds of you getting a nasty case of the COVID-19 virus. If you DO get the virus, you have better odds of surviving it. But I'll take odds-changers any day given how many people my wife and I know personally who have had COVID-19 and how many people we know who have lost their loved ones to COVID-19.

I'm with you on the idea that Big Pharma wants all other treatments suppressed. I agree that politics is what suppressed further studies of the Trump special, hydroxychloroquine. When Hillary lost, Big Pharma cried like babies. But when Papa Joe came up, they resurrected like Lazarus from his grave, licking their chops. And we have the Afghanistan mess to distract folks from the ongoing pandemic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom