The Covid cure has arrived! (1 Viewer)

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 10:28
The women's movement was very bad for men but that trickles down to women also. The women's movement made "equality" a zero sum game and it shouldn't have been.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:28
After all this time of avoiding it, I have finally caught Covid.

1657399179353.png

Cronk

Registered User.
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:28
I think for all of us it's not if but when. I've had a couple of close calls. In March I was in a car with 4 others - one of them was diagnosed with Covid 3 days later. Even closer was last month when I travelled interstate to go to a lunch with my brother. At the lunch he went off to the table behind. A number of people at that table got Covid including my brother but despite staying with him that night, I avoided it.

Two years ago I felt like I had a target on my back. I still feel that but take some solace in thinking with injections, I have some protection between me and the target.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
@Jon Hope you're feeling OK. Are they treating you or did they tell you to go home and call us when you can't breath. For some bizarre political reason, we can't talk about the therapeutics that are successfully treating the disease so many people don't even know there are several treatment options.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
How are you feeling?
I have nearly recovered thanks. It was worse than a cold, but not quite as bad as flu. One night I had a fever of 38.1C (100.5F), but felt grotty and devoid of energy for much of the time. Lots of coughing, splitting headaches, sore sinuses etc. First two days I felt a little grotty, then it hit me day 3. I am now feeling much better, but still a bit slow to recover my energy so I am taking it easy.

My father, who is 87, also caught it a few days after me. Apparently, you are infectious before you even get any symptoms, so he probably got it during that period, because I was isolating after I knew I had it, and was spraying door handles etc. Good job he had his booster 3 months ago. His symptoms are much milder than mine were.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
@Jon Hope you're feeling OK. Are they treating you or did they tell you to go home and call us when you can't breath. For some bizarre political reason, we can't talk about the therapeutics that are successfully treating the disease so many people don't even know there are several treatment options.
No therapeutics available, for either me or my father. Just stay out of everybody's way. That's it!

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Why did they decide to not treat you? Hundreds of thousands of people have died unnecessarily in just the US because of the requirement by the US's FDA (Food and Drug Administration). Somehow, our rules spread to much of the world. The FDA only approved the COVID vaccine CONDITIONALLY provided there were NO THERAPUTICS. Therefore, if there were therapeutics (and there were), then they would not have approved the vaccine and big pharma wouldn't have made billions on a vaccine that doesn't prevent you from catching the disease or spreading it. So, they had to pretend that we had no therapeutics.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Therefore, if there were therapeutics (and there were), then they would not have approved the vaccine and big pharma wouldn't have made billions on a vaccine that doesn't prevent you from catching the disease or spreading it. So, they had to pretend that we had no therapeutics.
The biggest snake-oil scam ever enforced upon the human race.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
And they are making another push to vaccinate babies this time with a drug whose long term affects are unknown and whose ill effects are carefully hidden from a gullible and terrified public.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
I think the "no treatments for me" deal is probably to do with cost. They allocate them to the most vulnerable based on percentage risk. No idea how much these drugs cost the NHS.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Seems that Covid is here to stay. Covid has mutated so that the Covid "cure" no longer works. Bring back the masks!!! 😷 (sarcasm)

Another article just popped-up. Seems a bit early for the anticipated mid-term election hysteria outbreak. Well at least they are once again promoting: 😷
Networks such as CBS, CNN, and ABC are warning viewers to possibly mask up for the most ‘immune evasive variant yet.’
"It is so infectious. You know, it’s on par with the most infectious viruses we as humans have ever seen," he said.

Last edited:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
I always wear a mask if I go shopping, as do many others. It is not mandatory in the UK.
Col

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 07:28
I have nearly recovered thanks. It was worse than a cold, but not quite as bad as flu. One night I had a fever of 38.1C (100.5F), but felt grotty and devoid of energy for much of the time. Lots of coughing, splitting headaches, sore sinuses etc. First two days I felt a little grotty, then it hit me day 3. I am now feeling much better, but still a bit slow to recover my energy so I am taking it easy.

My father, who is 87, also caught it a few days after me. Apparently, you are infectious before you even get any symptoms, so he probably got it during that period, because I was isolating after I knew I had it, and was spraying door handles etc. Good job he had his booster 3 months ago. His symptoms are much milder than mine were.

Your experience with covid sounds somewhat worse than what the vaccine did to me.

My son and I have both had some weird heart issues recently. Add tinitus to that and I am finally wondering if I made a mistake leading my family to get the vaccine. Oh well, I did what I thought was best at the time.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
The only thing the vaccine "fixed" was stagnant bank accounts for those who were already rich.

A saw a meme the other day, something to the effect "if my dog still caught rabies after a vaccination and two boosters, I would want answers"

Very appropriate analogy.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin are both safe drugs that have been around for many years and therefore quite inexpensive. That is why poor countries used them to treat people to great success.

Here in the US, Trump mentioned the two drugs as having "promise" as therapeutics. The media went crazy (at the behest of big pharma and the Dems) because having therapeutics available would prevent the FDA from approving the COVID vaccines even for emergency user only and they reported to the world that Trump was trying to kill people with actual poison. Governors took up the cause and banned the off-label prescription of the two drugs. Pharmacies got on the band wagon and refused to stock it. Therefore, the best (?) health care system in the world, for political reasons, refused to prescribe early treatments. They sent people with the disease home with instructions to check into a hospital if they couldn't breath. At which point they ended up on ventilators and way too many died, alone, without their families by their side.

This fiasco is going to go down in history as far worse than the medical industry being convinced to recommend smoking to Asthma suffers.

ALL dissenting opinions were squashed by big tech so the average person wasn't even aware that there were options that might be lifesaving.

Logically, if there is no specific cure for an illness but there are drugs that cure/prevent similar infections, your doctor would be able to legally prescribe them, just in case. If they are unlikely to hurt you, they are worth trying as cures for the new disease. In the US, we also have "right to try" legislation. Apparently, it doesn't apply to the above mentioned drugs because they were spoken of positively by the evil orange man so obviously they were poison.

Sadly, much of the rest of the world bought into the lies spread by big tech as they efficiently squashed all dissenting opinions. Good thing Google and FB and Twitter weren't around when Galileo and Alexander Fleming were around respectively defining the world and saving it from horrible death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom