Thread disappeared - no notice 2 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 14:44
Just to continue. Wazz has replied a PM to me, I am hoping to find out who deleted my thread with no notice and who deleted my posing with no notice.

I am still awaiting a response from Bob re his comment about saying I have "mental issues" following a comment I made about John Lennon's death.

Nice thread Rich.

Col

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
I now know who deleted my thread and post in another thread. I don't know the reasoning behind it though - but I'm happy to let that drop for now.

I'm still waiting on BobbyBabe to explain his remote incorrect diagnosis. So until I get that I may have to keep this thread alive.

I suppose I could tackle Bobby in another forum. . . . . . . .

Col

DevastatioN

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:44
I'm still waiting on BobbyBabe to explain his remote incorrect diagnosis.

I am gonna ask how you know for sure his diagnosis is incorrect. If for example, you did have mental issues I'm sure you wouldn't know about them or ever admit to them.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
I am gonna ask how you know for sure his diagnosis is incorrect. If for example, you did have mental issues I'm sure you wouldn't know about them or ever admit to them.

Why is it necessary for me to do that? Surely if someone makes an accusation then it is their role to substantiate that accusation.

Anyway, it's immaterial - there's no way Bob has the nerve to post here so I'll just bump this thread every now and then to let him know I haven't forgotten.

Col

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 09:44
Obsessive Compulsiveness is a mental disorder...

TessB

Plays well with others
Local time
Obsessive Compulsiveness is a mental disorder...

I have a slight case of that myself.
Some things, I just can't let go.....
Like my drinking glasses in the cabinet... they must all be grouped together in rows. Tall round ones in one line, short round ones in another, tall square blue ones in another.... I can't stand it when they are in random places.

My husband says, "They are in the cabinet! They are put away! Why does it matter what kind of order they are in?"

I'm NOT a neat freak! Don't let me mislead you. Just CERTAIN things must follow a certain order.

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Like my drinking glasses in the cabinet... they must all be grouped together in rows. Tall round ones in one line, short round ones in another, tall square blue ones in another.... I can't stand it when they are in random places.

My husband says, "They are in the cabinet! They are put away! Why does it matter what kind of order they are in?"

I'm NOT a neat freak! Don't let me mislead you. Just CERTAIN things must follow a certain order.

:D:D:D

Mike375

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 23:44
I think Bob has the upper hand as Col has been reduced to a situation like one of those little dogs that barks but no one cares:)

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
I think Bob has the upper hand as Col has been reduced to a situation like one of those little dogs that barks but no one cares:)

Until they bite you. Always keep your eye on little dogs.

Col

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time

Do you ever watch "Monk"? LOL, he's just as loopy.

Seriously, every time I meet someone with OCD I hope it will rub off, I'm the totoal opposite. Not sentimental, won't clean it if it looks ok and, well lets just say I had a friend who once offered to come round and tidy my cupboards for me... :p

On the other hand, it works out just fine because I don't have too much time for my own housework, between looking after two sets of pensioners, working full time and trying to build a small business that will keep me from going mad during my own retirment...

Atomic Shrimp

Humanoid lifeform
Local time
Which was what exactly?:confused:

Pretty obvious from context. Bob (reportedly) says Colin is a nutter, Colin deals with this by following Bob around forever, muttering accusations. Hmmm..

TessB

Plays well with others
Local time
LMAO Vass!
Good one.

Do you ever watch "Monk"? LOL, he's just as loopy.

Yes. I love Tony Shaloub. I'm nowhere near as bad as he but I completely identify. Crooked pictures on walls also drive me mad.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Pretty obvious from context. Bob (reportedly) says Colin is a nutter, Colin deals with this by following Bob around forever, muttering accusations. Hmmm..

Lets get this straight. Bob made an accusation which may or may not be true - I am not qualified to know, as Bob made a remote diagnosis, I am guessing he is. Then he disappeared for months therefore, I was unable to discuss this accusation with him, nor could he elaborate on his thoughts.

Bob returns, so naturally I ask for clarification of his comment as this is the first opportunity I have to do so. So far Bob has refused to discuss the comment either publically or privately via PM (which I am happy to do if he would allow PM's in his profile)

I would have thought common courtesy would at least allow me to have some sort of reply from Bob re the comment, especially as Bob is supposed to be regarded as some kind of higher being by some members here because he knows a bit about Access.

I am not "following Bob around forever", if I get a suitable reply then the matter is closed - as it is with the person who deleted my thread. I want this closed, as do most others I suppose.

Col

For those who need reminding, I made a comment about Americans and John Lennons death.

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
What is it that makes people hold a grudge so long?

We were invited round to my daughters house to celebrate my birthday last night, it turned to disaster, another family fight, so what? We'll live through it.

People who matter said things that hurt to the core, but we forgive. Why should the words of a stranger hurt any more than those of the people you love? They shouldn't, we shouldn't let them.

Anger is poision. Sometimes there is no answer that will fix it, sometime we just need to learn to let go and move on. Life is too short!

Last edited:

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
LMAO Vass!
Good one.

Yes. I love Tony Shaloub. I'm nowhere near as bad as he but I completely identify. Crooked pictures on walls also drive me mad.
I loved his assistant:eek:;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom