Has impeachment lost its oomph? (3 Viewers)

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:04
1612571478787.png

The fascinating part is what it tells us about the brazenness of the left in general and the corrupt, mendacious MSM in particular: they are now heavy-hinting that they cheated but want you to know that it’s all OK because they were doing it to not to destroy democracy but to preserve and enhance it.
Here’s the key paragraph:
That’s why the participants want the secret history of the 2020 election told, even though it sounds like a paranoid fever dream–a well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information. They were not rigging the election; they were fortifying it. And they believe the public needs to understand the system’s fragility in order to ensure that democracy in America endures.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:04
Sorry, I was talking in someone else's voice. I didn't mean that I felt that way.
I thought you said somewhere your daughter was one of the rioters, if true, what's her take on it?
My daughter was NOT one of the rioters. Is it a left thing that you always have to assume the worst possible interpretation of everything? My daughter went to a demonstration and I did describe her day. It was full of love and peace with laughter and singing and children on their fathers shoulders and old people with canes and walkers. During the morning when the crowd was waiting for Trump to speak, she said there were several single men going through the crowd trying to get people to follow them and riot. The crowd ignored them. She is pretty sure that they were Antifa plants dressed up as Trump supporters trying to start something but the crowd at the ellipse wasn't buying what they were selling. Apparently over at the back of the Capitol they had more luck with the stupid people. She and her friends were toward the back of the crowd so when Trump finished and the demonstration was moving to the Capitol because the hearings were about to start, her group was at the head of the people walking to the Capitol. She saw a lot of people on the steps and also climbing on the scaffolding that had been set up for the inauguration (which they had to cross barriers to get to and so shouldn't have been there) but there was no disturbance of any kind. They were all milling around and chatting with each other. The people on the steps were taking selfies. Some idiots were trying to climb the walls to get to the balcony. Christine and her friends shared their lunch with a mother and father and their young son since there were no food or beverage vendors anywhere. Apparently the mayor wanted to make sure that the crowd of Trump supporters knew that they were not welcome in her city.
After a while, the news that there were people trying to break down a door to the Capitol building travelled through the crowd but she never saw anything. As the news spread, the crowd started to thin and Christine and her friends headed for their car. It was cold and they didn't want to be around if the mood of the crowd changed. It was unlikely given the family nature of the demonstrators. So, this was NEVER even remotely like an Antifa "demonstration" where the crowd was always bent on destruction and injuring the police. These were Trump supporters who actually think the police are there to keep us safe not to hunt down certain classes of people and hurt them. Except for the actual door breaking and a couple of people who were destructive once they got inside, the people who actually entered the building were tourists. They sat in the chairs in the House Chamber and took selfies. They wandered the halls looking at the pictures. Contrast the many videos of the people inside the House with those of Antifa thugs destroying Target or Walmart or stripping the shelves of a Nike store. The press calls those events "mostly peaceful" demonstrations. Pay no attention to the cars and buildings burning behind the reporter. Pay no attention to the rioters, opps I meant demonstrators, throwing rocks and firecrackers at the police and beating up people who are trying to stop them.

The media is painting a picture for you and if enough people paint the same incorrect picture, how can I blame you for believing them. They learned their craft from Goebbels, the master of propaganda. They are the press, they are supposed to be giving you news which implies facts but they are not. They have classified this as an "insurrection" which is hyperbole at its finest. It's not like Trump supporters don't have guns. I'm pretty sure that more than half the people in the crows that day own multiple guns. Funny that the "insurrection" was perpetrated by unarmed people. I'm not sure how you could call something a siege when the "occupiers" left peacefully when told to. It's hard to maintain a siege when no one is armed. AOC's account of her "harrowing" experience is an outright joke. She was 1/3 of a mile away in an office building which was never under any threat. Her account is so over the top that two other representatives with offices a couple of doors away are contradicting her story of people running and shouting and trying to beat down her door. It just didn't happen which doesn't stop her from repeating the story. I'm guessing you've seen it several times but never seen the contradictory story by her neighbors in the office building. That's how fake news works. Show only the side of the story that goes along with your narrative.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
They were not rigging the election; they were fortifying it.
And the Republicans are not going to stand up and attempt to fix the election laws because they are feckless weaklings. They think if they hide and are not visible, they won't be called hateful names or be cancelled from social media and now they have to be worried about being cancelled from their committees.

At this rate, the Democrats could purge all Republicans from ALL committees as long as their members will go along with the joke and there's nothing the Republicans can do. They already joined in on the purge of one of their own so we know how brave they are.

Last edited:

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Did you happen to see the Mike Lindell "Absolute Proof" video that came out yesterday? The video has some very interesting points, like actual IP address and locations in China and Iran hacked the election. Remember Iran and China are both very pissed off at Trump, Iran has actually threatened his life so this is not a stretch

If Dominion does follow through and sue Mike Lindell and others for deformation, some of this could be submitted as evidence.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Fox just fired Lou Dobbs yesterday almost certainly because he jumped on the election fraud band wagon. None of the other talking heads at FoxBusiness or FoxNews dared to say anything about any of the evidence they were seeing and I know they were seeing the same evidence the rest of us were seeing.

I love my My Pillow AND my My Pillow Mattress Topper.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
If you haven't seen the video check it out especially around the half way point.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Fox just fired Lou Dobbs yesterday almost certainly because he jumped on the election fraud band wagon. None of the other talking heads at FoxBusiness or FoxNews dared to say anything about any of the evidence they were seeing and I know they were seeing the same evidence the rest of us were seeing.

I love my My Pillow AND my My Pillow Mattress Topper.
WTF ?! I'll have to check that out, Dang, did not know they fired Lou Dobbs

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
As an excellent follow-up to the Time article, with video: Ingraham: Big Tech, Big Business and BLM exposed as 'unholy trinity' behind Biden win.
A bombshell report by Time magazine Friday proves the existence of "a real and vast conspiracy to unseat" former President Donald Trump, Laura Ingraham claimed Friday.

In describing the report by Time national political writer Molly Ball, "The Ingraham Angle" host focused on what she called an "unholy trinity" of anti-Trump forces.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Tucker will not be far behind I fear.
One at a time. Drip, drip, drip.
------------------------------------------------------
Update: Lou Dobbs thanks Donald Trump, shares messages slamming Fox following cancellation

Additional consideration, apparently it took 92 days to resolve the election results. Republican wins last undecided U.S. House race, judge rules. Trump, for whatever reason, was not able to get his election concerns evaluated to the degree that Ms. Tenney did.
DelConte’s ruling came after he spent three months reviewing ballot challenges and trying to fix a myriad of problems with vote tabulation. He rejected an argument by Brindisi’s lawyers that certification of the election results be delayed until an appeals court had a chance to review the case.

Another link to add as a follow-up to "Absolute Proof": Navarro Report
This report assesses the fairness and integrity of the 2020 Presidential Election by examining six
dimensions of alleged election irregularities across six key battleground states. Evidence used to
conduct this assessment includes more than 50 lawsuits and judicial rulings, thousands of affidavits
and declarations,1 testimony in a variety of state venues, published analyses by think tanks and
legal centers, videos and photos, public comments, and extensive press coverage.

Last edited:

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
How can it possibly take THREE months to tabulate ballots? What kind of banana republic is NY? Nancy is probably not going to seat her anyway. She has the majority, she is queen for the next two years.

There need to be lots of changes to House and Senate rules. Stuff like stripping someone of the minority party their committees really needs to be a super majority vote otherwise the party in power can just remove people from committees at will. This used to be done within the party. Of course, the party members protect each other, which is bad, so allowing the entire House to remove someone isn't a terrible idea but a simple minority is just an excuse for abuse.

Last edited:

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
I wish all the forum "fact-checkers" would have stuck around long enough to defend Biden's choices.

We lasted four years of relentless pounding, some justified some not, why can't they?

There is a superspreading event happening right now at the southern border, would they defend it?
We might never know because they are out of the fact-checking business, how convenient.

Biden refuses to answer any questions after he makes his decrees, love to know the fact-checkers response.

This wreaks of corruption and the left knows it, but they will pretend the election was fair.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Did you happen to see the Mike Lindell "Absolute Proof" video that came out yesterday? The video has some very interesting points, like actual IP address and locations in China and Iran hacked the election. Remember Iran and China are both very pissed off at Trump, Iran has actually threatened his life so this is not a stretch

If Dominion does follow through and sue Mike Lindell and others for deformation, some of this could be submitted as evidence.

The doors are now closing. YouTube, Vimeo remove My Pillow CEO's conspiratorial pro-Trump film
And as you already know, the Lou Dobbs show has been cancelled.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Mike's film is great. Too bad no one who can do anything about it cares. The FBI and DOJ already have all this information and if you can believe some reports, they also have custody of the servers from Germany. I'm sure they just took them to keep them from people who do care.

Last edited:

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Is this defense attorney Bruce Castor actually presenting a case for constitutionality or is he working for the Democrats? If Trump keeps surrounding himself with goofballs like Castor, Rudy and Kraken lady he's going down faster than the Titanic. Lets hope someone gets to the point.

Edit: Holy balls this dude blows.

Last edited:

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I couldn't watch closely, I was playing bridge but I didn't like him either. I would have made a film of a bunch of Congress members and talking heads AND the VP calling for violence and then the part of Trump's speech where he tells the crowd to go in peace. The second guy was better but he didn't change any of the Republican minds. TDS is hard to shake. The Constitution be damned. Just get that orangman out of this town forever.

I have no idea what "evidence" the Dems are going to present but I would take the entire two hours and show Lindell's film for starters. I would also show a summary of the lawsuits that Trump or his supporters brought with a count of the number that were dismissed for various procedural issues. I don't think any were dismissed for lack of evidence. I think all the ones that were allowed to proceed have so far produced ample evidence of fraud.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 18:04
Trump told the crowd to 'fight like hell', which they did and smashed up congress building.
All those that attended the riots should be arrested, and if they are young, the parents should be fined and take responsibility for their offspring. It's usually parents to blame for the lack of moral guidance.
Col

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 18:04
I think it is important to look at the context when someone uses the term "fight", since it has multiple meanings and doesn't necessarily mean violence.

Trump said:

I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard

Note the word "peacefully". So if someone is using the term fight and peacefully together, it is clear to me that they are using this definition of the word "fight":

struggle to overcome, eliminate, or prevent.

Democrat senators use the phrase "fight like hell" too. Example: https://www.cleveland.com/open/2020...hell-against-trump-supreme-court-nominee.html

If it is good for the goose, its good for the gander.

If Trump incited the crowd to storm the Capitol building, are they saying he incited the preplanned storming of the Capitol building that was going to happen anyway? My understanding is that the FBI are suggesting it was a preplanned attack on the Capitol. Others here might have more information on that.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Here is the transcript from the 6th.
Donald Trump: (18:16)
We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. Today we will see whether Republicans stand strong for integrity of our elections, but whether or not they stand strong for our country, our country. Our country has been under siege for a long time, far longer than this four-year period. We’ve set it on a much straighter course, a much … I thought four more years. I thought it would be easy. We created-
Donald Trump: (01:11:44)
Our brightest days are before us, our greatest achievements still wait. I think one of our great achievements will be election security because nobody until I came along, had any idea how corrupt our elections were. And again, most people would stand there at 9:00 in the evening and say, “I want to thank you very much,” and they go off to some other life, but I said, “Something’s wrong here. Something’s really wrong. Can’t have happened.” And we fight. We fight like Hell and if you don’t fight like Hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Trump called on the public to be peaceful. In fact the "left" and the media have referred to "left wing" riots as "mostly peaceful protests" in line with the public's right of free expression. Gov. Cuomo of New York, who is on the side of the "left" even said (paraphrased) "when do protests have to be be "peaceful"?

What we have here is Orwellian Newspeak, where a "left wing" riot that damages property and physically accosts people is considered an acceptable form of free speech as "protest", but when a small group of supposed Trump supporters commit "a mostly peaceful protest" it is hyperbolicly inflamed into an "insurrection".

Looking a bit deeper. If the temporary occupation of the US Capital building was actually an "insurrection", where were the armed militants and a guy on the Capital steps with a bull-horn calling on the people to rise-up? There were none.

Furthermore, from the video clips it appears that very little damage was actually done to the Capital building. Once inside, it appeared that those "vile insurrectionists" acted more like tourists, just aimlessly wandering about. Sure there was some minor damage, but there do not appear to be any videos of offices being trashed and/or fires being set. Antifa and/or Black Lives Matter have a documented history of actually destroying property when they violently attack a building. Had the supposed Trump supporters actually made significant damage to the US Capital, the likes of the Washington Post and the New York Times would have had that documented on the front page. That documentation does not exist. So it would seem that using the word "insurrection" is totally inappropriate. Anyone who believes that has been hoodwinked.
-------------------------------------------------------------
PS: For a period of time a group of people, some openly carrying weapons, occupied a portion of Seattle, I do not recall those on the "left" using the word "insurrection". Furthermore, the mayor of Seattle did not seem to be particularly concerned about this "insurrection" and the damage it was causing to local residents and businesses. She actually seemed to consider the "insurrection" as a festival "summer of love". She did not authorize the police to restore law-and-order.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom