ShaneMan's daughter (2 Viewers)

namliam

The Mailman - AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 04:08
After many losses myself the last year, I know words are nothing but words....
I hope you will find the support and strength to give this a place in your hearts and become what Julie had dreamed for you to be.

Be strong,

Ron_dK

Cool bop aficionado
Local time
Today, 04:08
My condolences, Shaneman.

May the strength of Kate's love always be with you and your family .

Ron

BarryMK

4 strings are enough
Local time
Today, 03:08
Shaneman

I have had years now to come to terms with the sudden loss of my son Simon and I count the 17 years I had him in my life as a treasure. I know you and your wife and family will feel the same way about Kate. Your grief is new and raw, despite knowing what was to happen I don't believe there can ever be enough time to prepare yourselves. Hold on to all the good things she brought you. She lives on in the hearts of those who loved her. My condolences to you all. Barry

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
I don't know what to say Shane, words seem so little but it's all I can do.

I am so sorry for your loss, one very dim light is that you were able to be prepared and say a proper goodbye unlike those who lose a loved one suddenly with no warning.

May your God be with you and help you through this hugely traumatic time.

Cheers mate - hang in there and use the support of others, you know we're here if you need us.

Col

Atomic Shrimp

Humanoid lifeform
Local time
So sorry to hear this, Shane.

May your faith and fond memories bring you strength and peace.

rainman89

I cant find the any key..
Local time
Yesterday, 22:08
My deepest sympathies Shaneman

GaryPanic

Smoke me a Kipper,Skipper
Local time
Yesterday, 19:08
We all offer our thoughts and feelings for you at this time

Gary.

MSAccessRookie

AWF VIP
Local time
I am truly sorry to hear about your loss. There are no words to say that can be said other than that you are in our thoughts and prayers, and that you will always have the memories of the time that you had together.

Rabbie

Super Moderator
Local time
Please accept my deepest sympathies on your sad loss. I am glad you are getting comfort from your faith

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
Yesterday, 21:08
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Friday

Registered User.
Local time
Shane,

My deepest sympathies. Katie will have a luminary at the Jefferson County Relay for Life this year. When you have time, I'd like to have her full name for the inscription. Just PM me.

Dennis

ShaneMan

Registered User.
Local time
Thanks to everyone for your words and the expressions of your heart. Colin, what you said was huge and I appreciate it. Barry, unfortunately, this is not mine and Julie's first child to lose so I understand full well what you are saying and the feelings that go with it. Julie and I lost her oldest son a little over two years ago and I lost my son in 1985. I have always said you really don't get over the pain, you just learn how to live with it. Thanks again to all who posted. Dennis I have PM'd you. I tried to figure out how to post a couple of pictures of Kate but I am not techie enough to figure out how to do that. If someone wants to get me a little help in that area, then I would be real proud to show ya'll a couple pictures of her. Very pretty good, inside and out.

Shane

Last edited:

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
No parent should ever lose a child. I'm very sorry you've had to experience this. I truly have no words...

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Thanks to everyone for your words and the expressions of your heart. Colin, what you said was huge and I appreciate it. Barry, unfortunately, this is not mine and Julie's first child to loose so I understand full well what you are saying and the feelings that go with it. Julie and I lost her oldest son a little over two years ago and I lost my son in 1985. I have always said you really don't get over the pain, you just learn how to live with it. Thanks again to all who posted. Dennis I have PM'd you. I tried to figure out how to post a couple of pictures of Kate but I am not techie enough to figure out how to do that. If someone wants to get me a little help in that area, then I would be real proud to show ya'll a couple pictures of her. Very pretty good, inside and out.

Shane

If the picture is hosted on another site, you can click on the
button at the top of text box you enter your message in, then just paste in the direct link to the picture. If you want to upload one from your computer, you can click on the "Manage Attachments" button in the lower part of the screen under "Additional Options". This will bring up a window where you can choose Browse and browse for the picture on your computer. Then choose Upload.

ShaneMan

Registered User.
Local time
Thanks to Vassago, I believe I was able to add a couple of pictures. The first on is a picture of her right before she was diagnosised with cancer and was right at 15 years old, may have still been 14. The second picture is after hair began to grown back, from chemo treatments, and several months before she passed away. Then there a couple more thrown in for good measure. One with her favorite buddy, Boomer, and the other is a picture of her being goofy and wearing her wig.

Thanks for your help Vassago,
Shane

Attachments

• P958729_thumb.jpg
    P958729_thumb.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 157
  • 60425_L1040776_display.jpg
    60425_L1040776_display.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 158
  • P978343_thumb.jpg
    P978343_thumb.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 150

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
She truly was a beautiful young lady, I'm so saddened by her loss, I do feel for you all, life seems so unfair at times:(

EmmaJane

Registered User.
Local time
I am so sorry for your loss and would like to add my sympathy and thoughts to those already expressed. I can see she was a beautiful young lady who clearly had a wonderful effect on you and the people around her.

SQL_Hell

SQL Server DBA
Local time
Very sorry to hear this, my thoughts go out to your and your family

ajetrumpet3

Banned
Local time
I'm sorry to hear about this Shane. I have recently gone to a very good church in my area, and those people help me a lot with what I have gone through. I hope you are involved in the same. I will pray for you and your family.

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
Oh Shane, I'm so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom