The Covid cure has arrived! (1 Viewer)

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 09:59
- Is it true that dipping fries in mayonnaise is common in your part of the world?
- Is it true that British people think Americans are like pigs for eating Corn?
You almost sound like someone on your ignore list...good thing your value as already firmly in place. 'jus sayin'

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
View attachment 91921
Fauci is a joke. A mouthpiece for his masters. A yes-man who is a good argument for retro-active abortion.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 06:59
You almost sound like someone on your ignore list...good thing your value as already firmly in place. 'jus sayin'
😧 :oops:

Oh dear! Not good on the first part.

No, seriously, it's just something I heard years ago and today my wife was boiling some corn on the cob, which made me wonder: Gee, do British people equate me with a pig for commonly eating corn? Can't remember where I heard it - I think on a blog on "how to be less American when travelling" from years ago, type of thing. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

As for the mayonnaise, I want to know if that's true purely on the basis of selfish ego. If true, it would make me feel just a teency bit better about the general state of American health, which is good for my self esteem.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
As for the mayonnaise, I want to know if that's true purely on the basis of selfish ego.
Absolutely true - across Europe for the most part. On burgers too, in Italy, they almost never use ketchup and mustard on beef. Poor creatures...

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Absolutely true - across Europe for the most part. On burgers too, in Italy, they almost never use ketchup and mustard on beef. Poor creatures...
Interesting! Thanks for the info. I can't say I've never done it, but not in recent years - my wife scolds me too hard to make it worth it. In fact, nowadays, just getting fries lands me in hot water. Bless her heart, I'm glad I have her. 💃

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:59
Not sure if the receipts have a survey offer.

I do like dipping my chips in mayo. When you say learting Corn, do you mean corn on the cob? We eat that hear too you know!

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
When you say learting Corn, do you mean corn on the cob? We eat that hear too you know!
It's been a while so cannot remember the exact nature of the rumor that I heard. I thought it was corn generally - but may have been in a certain form. But now that I google the issue, and find little results, I think maybe what I heard was either "corn dog" or perhaps "popcorn".
Maybe I dreamed this up!

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
I think there is a general perception that Americans eat too much, but then again the data shows that anyway. I think Britain is probably the fat man of Europe, but not quite as fat as America.

This link shows the BMI by country, although the data is a bit dated from 2015:

Looking at that, there is not that much difference between the US and the UK: 28.5 vs 27.3 on the BMI scale

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
It was probably a routine visit to Golden Corral that equated the Americans to Pigs thingy...

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
1622143314276.png

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
The covid fear mongering hysteria theory is falling apart. In the video below, note the comments by Mollie Hemingway. The fear mongering was being driven by the left leaning media and Democratic politicians as a political effort to oust Trump from the Presidency. Unfortunately they were successful. To bad an election do over can't be had based on the lies destroying the truth.

Last edited:

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
From a freedom of information request (FOIA) we see that Fauci was warned the virus "looked" engineered in 2020.

1622815605537.png

1622815642411.png

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
The Yanks on these forums never seem to be happy with whoever is president. They moaned about Trump for 4 years (except Pat who is a Trump lover) and no doubt they will moan and whine on for 4 years about Biden. Is there anything else that takes your interest? Or is it dopey Yankee politics for another 4 years?
Col

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Even if there could somehow be a "video" of it leaking out of the lab (ha), and liberals saw it, they would all pretend there was no evidence whatsoever until AOC told them it was OK to believe. Cultish if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom