Local time
Yesterday, 22:36
@NauticalGent me too

Eye doctor or no, he won't let this go, and he keeps getting proved right

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Xavier Becerra is an American politician and lawyer serving as the 25th United States secretary of health and human services. Becerra previously served as the attorney general of California from January 2017 until March 2021.Wikipedia
Xavier Becerra is a hack from California. He's part of the democratic machine that turns out people like Gavin Newsome and this jerk > Eric Garcetti both are being groomed to be your next president.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
at some point in the future we'll probably just see presidents appointed, might as well skip the facade

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Oh no, as long as it's created by big pharma, everyone will be OK with it. The things that needed to be killed off as fast as possible was anything already-existing, that couldn't be drug patented.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
I am going to wait for Lord Fauci to flip-flop at least 3 times before making any health care decisions. I don't want to jump the gun and be on the wrong side of science. :p

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
LOL ... I think in this case public sentiment will overwhelm and out-headline him, and he may already recognize that and be prepared to just support it.

Don't underestimate how much people love pills. "If I could just take a pill for that"....well, now you can. They will be wildly popular beyond anything ever seen.

Merck report programmers are going to have to ensure there is enough room on their quarterly earnings reports for an extra decimal place never seen before.........

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Whatever you do, do not mention therapeutic bio or otherwise, could blow the whole agenda.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
:LOL: :LOL:

1633225928907.png

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 01:36
During the Presidential election campaign, Biden veraciously claimed that Trump was doing nothing to combat Covid and that Trump was responsible for every Covid death. Now that Biden has assumed office, the Biden's administration still avoids acknowledging that Covid vaccines were developed with the assistance of the Trump administration. Furthermore, Biden (and the media) don't place any blame on Biden for the current round of Covid deaths. In fact, Biden even claimed that we need to let the virus simply run its course.
Laura unfortunately missed the story below in her video presentation that is at the bottom of this post.
"President Biden said that there is little that can be done to affect the course of the coronavirus pandemic in the coming days."

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 01:36
Ivermectin along with Hydroxychloroquine, have been long slandered by the left wing media for political gain, originally as a Democratic talking point to "take-out" the Republicans in 2020. (A form or election fraud?) This thread (along with other threads), periodically, has referenced both Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine. Truth, as time progresses, has a tendency to leak-out. In the video clip below Joe Rogan effectively illuminates CNN's lies concerning Ivermectin. While it is good that the truth is now emerging, the purposeful damage caused by CNN and other media outlets (including social media) is damage that can't be undone. Hopefully, in the future, some journalists will see this as a Eureka event and return to unbiased accurate reporting. Addtionally the public needs to become less gullible and more skeptical of "news" from biased sources.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 06:36
Did anyone take lover boy Trumps advice and inject themselves with bleach? I bet I know at least one person on these forums gullible enough to do it.
Col

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Ivermectin along with Hydroxychloroquine, have been long slandered by the left wing media for political gain, originally as a Democratic talking point to "take-out" the Republicans in 2020. (A form or election fraud?) This thread (along with other threads), periodically, has referenced both Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine. Truth, as time progresses, has a tendency to leak-out. In the video clip below Joe Rogan effectively illuminates CNN's lies concerning Ivermectin. While it is good that the truth is now emerging, the purposeful damage caused by CNN and other media outlets (including social media) is damage that can't be undone. Hopefully, in the future, some journalists will see this as a Eureka event and return to unbiased accurate reporting. Addtionally the public needs to become less gullible and more skeptical of "news" from biased sources.
They hate it because Trump recommend it, similar to Harris refusing Pfizer because of Trump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom