The Covid cure has arrived! (2 Viewers)

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Yesterday, 23:55
I'll bet Col watches CNN, and actually thinks ivermectin is a horse dewormer.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 02:55
I did, it cleaned my pipes and whiten my teeth.
Bleach? You and Isaac must be responding to AWF's token Jackass. You would have to be because only a complete idiot would believe that ANYONE would suggest drinking bleach to fight COVID. On par with the same level of idiocy of actually drinking it.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Bleach? You and Isaac must be responding to AWF's token Jackass. You would have to be because only a complete idiot would believe that ANYONE would suggest drinking bleach to fight COVID. On par with the same level of idiocy of actually drinking it.
Yeah, tongue firmly in cheek.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Joe Rogan totally dismantled Sanjay Gupta on his podcast. He got Sanjay to admit CNN was playing games when it came to Ivermectin. But CNN only plays the cuts where Sanjay makes minor points. Typical CNN Propaganda.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
I was also gratified to hear that the king of CNN's "health" propaganda openly admitted to the world about CNN's completely false calling ivermectin "horse dewormer", as if people never used it.

Again, this is why some of us listen to those who pitch possible theraputics.

Because 1) we know big pharma money is against it for all the wrong reasons, and 2) why do CNN anchors like Erin Burnett feel the need to lie about it? If it was really so silly, you wouldn't have to make up all kinds of ridiculous lies to promote your viewpoint.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Science has been co-oped by the state run news agency's. It's to the point where if the media omitted antibodies research and testing the science community doesn't say anything they just keep repeating the narrative. They fear being cut off the government teet.

The same effect can be seen when it comes to climate, government funding usually results in science corruption.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
It's funny how the media makes it very clear yesterday that Colin Powell 84 died of complications of Covid-19. One day later they seem to be cleaning up that statement because they are afraid the so called anti-vaxers will seize on their own words. His own family released statements that he was fully vaxed.The truth is he had a variety of illnesses that were probably about to claim his life so they through in Covid-19 as an attempt to frighten the last Covid-19 hold outs who are disobeying the government. They really don't care about Colin Powell he's just a government tool.

If you walk out of your house and are hit by a car it will be Covid-19 related.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:55
Double-vax reduces risk. It is not a binary safe/not safe thing. Hearing that the vaccinated caught Covid and died, and then weaponising that is to set up a straw-man argument that vaccines don't work. In the UK, you would expect many deaths amongst the vaccinated. We don't have a medical intervention that gives 100% protection.

Sadly, in the UK we have one of the worst Covid situations on the planet. Yesterday, we had nearly 50K new cases, which is the second largest in the world. Considering that we are the 21st most populous country on the planet, I would have hoped for better figures. Perhaps it is peoples attitudes. I heard that the Brits are much less likely to wear masks than their counterparts on the continent (runs for cover!). Also, we have more obesity in the UK - a risk factor. Not sure if we get more flu in the UK than on the continent or not. That would be perhaps a good indicator of whether there is something about the UK that makes us especially vulnerable to contagious pathogens or not.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
The effectiveness wanes and the long term results are not yet known. Especially as it relates to heart issues. I am Vaxed but I am not signing up for lifetime Vaxs.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Johnson & Johnson wanes a lot. Something like 6% effectiveness after 6 months.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Gives false hope. The UK has more Covid now than this time last year.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 02:55
I am Vaxed
I had to either comply or lose my job - comes with the territory when you accept a Gov contract. Wavered for about 2 days and even worked on an exemption request based on religious beliefs. Finally said "screw it" and got my first dose about 2 weeks ago.

I am such a sell-out...

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
I am vaccinated, but continue to chuckle at the strange way some people are approaching this, along the lines of:

1. "I don't want to die of COVID"
2. "Vaccines will help me not die of COVID"
3. "Yay, I got the vaccine! I'm protected now!"
4. "Now, YOU MUST GET THE VACCINE TOO, SO I DON'T DIE OF COVID!"

I just shake my head sometimes. It's like, Dude, you got the f** vaccine. Why can't you just let others make their own choice?

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Remember when Fauci issued his official governance on how to handle sex on dates in COVID?
Just a funny memory. OK back to work for me now. (or is it?)

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
1634852481230.png

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
What next Bio-Weapon admission? Oh wait that's still in the conspiracy theory phase :confused:

1635100654491.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom