What's your best/worst joke? (3 Viewers)

jamesmor

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 23:48
older people think more that way. us younguns just think it's funny. we don't remember what it was like to work. we just know how to have fun :(

hmm, i must be older than i think, because at 28 it makes me sad to think about that too...

ajetrumpet

Banned
Local time
Yesterday, 23:48
hmm, i must be older than i think, because at 28 it makes me sad to think about that too...

well I'm 30 dude and I find it pretty darn sad as well. I think that shows that you're smart. I stay with my brother right now and he still has a "care free" attitude. still having fun, he's only 20 ya know? not lookin too much to the future. but then again, 50 year olds don't look too much in the future anymore either, right?

ChipperT

Banned in 13 Countries
Local time
Yesterday, 21:48
A horse walks into a bar. The bartender asks "why the long face?"

ChipperT

Banned in 13 Countries
Local time
That doesn't look like a duplicate to me...

TessB

Plays well with others
Local time
Today, 00:48
Half a cat.... AHAHAHahahahahhahaahah!

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Today, 04:48
Hey oldsoftboss your avatar isn't as good without the "loves bumpy roads" tag line.

Brian

namliam

The Mailman - AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 05:48
Hey you know, there are GOOD things about the UK...

Good joke/bad joke you make up your own mind :p

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Hey you know, there are GOOD things about the UK...

Good joke/bad joke you make up your own mind :p
Yeah, some of the idiots still have a picture of a Dutch boy sticking his finger into some orifice:p

Access_guy49

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 00:48
The kids filed back into class Monday morning. They were very excited. Their weekend assignment was to sell something, then give a talk on productive salesmanship.

Little Sally led off: "I sold girl scout cookies and I made $30," she said proudly, "My sales approach was to appeal to the customer's civil spirit and I credit that approach for my obvious success."

"Very good," said the teacher.

Little Jenny was next:

"I sold magazines," she said, "I made $45 and I explained to everyone that magazines would keep them up on current events."

"Very good, Jenny," said the teacher..

Eventually, it was Little Johnny's turn.

The teacher held her breath ...

Little Johnny walked to the front of the classroom and dumped a box full of cash on the teacher's desk. "$2,467," he said.

"$2,467!" cried the teacher, "What in the world were you selling?"

"Toothbrushes," said Little Johnny.

"Toothbrushes!" echoed the teacher, "How could you possibly sell enough tooth brushes to make that much money?"

"I found the busiest corner in town," said Little Johnny, "I set up a Dip & Chip stand and gave everybody who walked by a free sample."

They all said the same thing, "Hey, this tastes like dog shit!"

Then I would say,"It is dog shit. Wanna buy a toothbrush?"

"I used the governmental approach of giving you something shitty for free, and then making you pay to get the shitty taste out of your mouth

Pauldohert

Something in here
Local time
Our best worst joke is - Wayne Rooney. The worst worst jokes are Terry, Upson and Barry.

Jacob Mathai

Registered User.
Local time
BP announced today that they will no longer hire Cajuns to help in the cleanup. Thibodeaux, Boudreaux,and Fontenot were told to clean as many brown pelicans as they could....
So far, Thibodeaux has cleaned and gutted over 56 birds while Boudreaux made the roux and Fontenot cooked the rice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom