The Covid cure has arrived! (1 Viewer)

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:53
It won't be long before the left resumes their smear campaign against Jim Jordan and Project Veritas. The left hates the light of day shined in their direction. Tucker has to be distoyed also because he has a large following of truth seekers.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 09:53
Everything cancelled. One of the Clintons wants Tucker Carlson banned from Facebook, Project Veritas gone from Twitter, Trump banned. Where does it end? It doesn't. Cancel those with opposing views and remove the power from those elected to the supreme Court by packing it full of liberals. Totalitarianism at its worst.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 04:53
conservative won't take any vaccines. Is this narrative even true?
I do not consider myself a conservative but I will not be getting the "vaccine ".

I have not gotten a flu shot in over 20 years, but then I was duely vaccinated for over 20 year while I was on active duty.

Time will tell...

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
  • Unsupported claims by some, that people who are conservative won't take any vaccines. Is this narrative even true?
I had my first jab a week ago, the only side effect so far is CNN doesn't seem so outrageous anymore. Do think there's something wrong? 🤔

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
"When is the time?" Jordan asked. "When do Americans get their freedom back?"
Fauci's non-answer:
"When we get the level of infection in this country low enough that it is not a really high threat," Fauci said.

Last edited:

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
David Icke makes some interesting observations about Covid 19 lockdowns and testing, of course, his videos have been ban because you are not allowed to question science.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Wow...this guy...

I am an admitted Conspiracy Theorist, my first inclination is to believe them first and then look for logical flaws.

I completely subscribe to his allegations regarding the "vaccination". The issue is, if you want to wake the masses up on a certain subject, you have to keep your dialog germain to that issue and not wander off. When you introduce Royal Family pedophilia and world subjugation at the same time, your arguments lose credibility no matter how true they may be.

He did make a very profound statement I had not heard before: "Know the outcome and you will see the journey."

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
you have to keep your dialog germain to that issue and not wander off.
Agreed.
He starts out very strong especially when he speaks of "PCR" amplification and the flawed science behind it. But as you point out he derails his own arguments as he goes deeper down the rabbit hole. I almost did not post the link for that reason, but I thought the PCR information was relevant as to why the number seems high.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
The fear mongers, one way or another, will keep the angst of Covid alive. The fact that there is a vaccines (cure) will continue to be downplayed to keep public fear levels "high".
And now we have pandemic hygiene theater to give uninformed people a false sense of control and sustain their fear of the virus.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 09:53
Didn't David Icke once claim he was Jesus? I wouldn't listen to anything that guy says.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
The fear mongers, one way or another, will keep the angst of Covid alive. The fact that there is a vaccines (cure) will continue to be downplayed to keep public fear levels "high".
With respect to what the Left's next big move is:

Their "everything is racist" mantra, it remains to be seen how far that will go. I personally feel some degree of it is waning. People are not stupid, and I think they may have begun to wore that one out, but I could be wrong. Lebron James' horrifically vile tweet did a great job of pushing this change along, and I hope people remember this as proof of how distorted things have gotten, when we are using a platform of 50 million followers to threaten a cop who just saved someone's life, complete with picture and all... If the Right continues this story without letting up for a while, good for them--it's a lesson that must be learned. Between James' abject & dangerous stupidity and Maxine Waters' comment, some of the nonsense is being exposed.

Remember Project Veritas (bless their hearts for their important work!) recently exposed CNN by luring a CNN staffer who didn't know they were on camera to express the fact that COVID fear and BLM have been their priorities, but they are planning Climate Change as the next big push, the conduit for their general big government dreams.

Immediately after the Project Veritas story came out, I, who read CNN top to bottom daily and have for years, noticed new Climate Change headlines coming out. A bit amusing that CNN didn't even bother to think "Shoot - we can't do that now, it's been exposed" - they just went "Yep - moving right along with it!".....Which is an example that makes me wonder if an ever-(slowly)-increasing # of people are beginning to understand just how purposefully biased and full of agenda leftwing media really is, and their ill-founded trust in it may increasingly erode.

We will see ..

conception_native_0123

Local time
Today, 03:53
Their "everything is racist" mantra, it remains to be seen how far that will go.

people been thrown in to technology and did not expect. that is why they take offense to everything. they angry about what happened. my opinion.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
I didn't fully understand what you wrote about technology - but I agree with your points that people are angry, and also yes we certainly live in a "take offense to everything" generation.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Yesterday was a busy news day. Lost in the other news, Biden wants to cancel July 4th celebrations if certain conditions are not met. First Biden can't "cancel" what you do to celebrate July 4th. This is a form of intimidation by Biden. Seems this could be called an "abuse of power" by the President. Sounds like an impeachable offense to me! (The illegal immigrant crises at the border really is an impeachable offense, Biden is enabling human trafficking and child abuse.)
But Biden said at the White House that he’s not yet comfortable saying people can hold small outdoor gatherings on Independence Day.
Biden has to keep the Covid fear mongering alive to keep us peons under control.

Last edited:

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
The NY Times has a partial paywall, where you can see a limited number of stories. So you may or may not be able to read this one.
The Times is grudgingly admitting that wearing masks outside may not be necessary. But won't unequivocally admit to it.
Science shows that the risk of viral transmission outside is very low. The “two-out-of-three rule” can help you decide whether to mask up.
Recently the online magazine Slate stirred controversy when it suggested an end to outdoor mask rules. The article won support from top public health experts and even The New England Journal of Medicine blog but prompted a fierce backlash from readers, who noted that while the risk of outdoor transmission may be low, it’s not zero.
There is no such thing as zero risk. People who claim that we have to wait till the risk is zero are manipulating you.
After a year in which many of us have learned to dutifully wear masks and look askance at anyone who does not, it’s understandable that people remain fearful when they cross paths with the unmasked. So how do you make the right decision about when to wear a mask outside? (Emphasis added)
Keeping the anxiety level high.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
oh jees...i do not get involved with this usually. but you just siad....it seems like since trump, every president impeachable for -something-
The Democrats set a very low standard. Facts and due process are unnecessary for an impeachment. For Democrats, impeachment is a political tool based on the Kangaroo Court.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
For example, one of the things the Democrats used to impeach Trump was a story from January 6th so-called insurrection about a police officer who was supposedly beaten to death with a fire extinguisher. Since that time, that story has been proved to be totally false. The night of the same day after which he had supposedly been beaten with a fire extinguisher he was home and was reporting that he was perfectly fine and nothing had happened to him.

Just more fake news...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom