The Covid cure has arrived! (2 Viewers)

conception_native_0123

Local time
Today, 08:10
tiktok is stupid. for people that have nothing to do. it also just created because corporate workers did not need those people anymore and so they just started making money by playing games and being stupid. thank big cities for that stuff

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 06:10
It's kind of weird though how you could see writing on one side of it if she opened it but then she would only show the side that didn't have any writing.

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 09:10
apparently there is a qr code which takes you to the latest fact sheet. you see it when she first opens the box.

aaa.jpg

Last edited:

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
She opens it like a magician had she showed the reverse side it wouldn't seem so weird.

BTW they are never going to disclose what's in the vaccine its proprietary information. Not to mention you probably wouldn't take it.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
really? i know lots of people that make full time job living making videos on tik tok. now THAT is stupid! shows laziness of ridiculousness of society.

OK, first, I have to agree with you that a lot of TikTok stuff really IS stupid. OK? No argument AT ALL.

However, second, there is a part of me that grudgingly admits at least SOME respect for people who find legal ways to make money through what is essentially a new entertainment medium. Not my preferred medium, understand, but if you CAN make money doing something you didn't do before, that shows at least a small amount of entrepreneurial skill and ingenuity.

And while it might indeed show the laziness or ridiculousness of society, it also illustrates one of the principles espoused by the late great showman P.T. Barnum, who was famously quoted as saying "There's a sucker born every minute." He is also less famously quoted as saying "Nobody ever went broke by UNDERestimating the intelligence of the American public." Though these days, I think the statement is fine even if you remove the word "American" from it.

conception_native_0123

Local time
but if you CAN make money doing something you didn't do before, that shows at least a small amount of entrepreneurial skill and ingenuity.
hmmmm....i do not know doc man. it shows stupidity of society and how corporate people have caused them to become stupid and therefore new mediums have been created that provide no value to society whatsoever in form of intelligence. it provides ridiculousness. but as you have said many times doc man, that is capitalism for you. what happened? corporations got what they wanted - the damn money. people got what they deserved - BOREDOM and minimalizing of their own intelligence. you and i got what was inevitable - pulled into the crap because we are serious minority in the world.

conception_native_0123

Local time
He is also less famously quoted as saying "Nobody ever went broke by UNDERestimating the intelligence of the American public." Though these days, I think the statement is fine even if you remove the word "American" from it.
no doubt about that. stupid stupid stupid. but you know what else? the stupid now goes PAST suckers. corporations are now on the brink of collapse because they done everything they are able to do. when there nothing else to do, YOUR actions cause YOU to destroy yourself. either that, or you kill yourself or other people because you don't think that YOU the problem!

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Of course the honesty in me has to admit I sort of agree with TDM, after all, anyone who can figure out how to earn money in new ways has some respect due just for that.

But the overall tide turning to where people think real life is what they tap, watch or create on a 3" screen is what repulses me. Google the Disturbed song In Another Time.

I read an article yesterday about a shooting in Times Square in New York. According to a woman (innocent bystander) who got shot in the leg and was laying on the ground unsure what had happened:

A crowd of people gathered around her. Regular people (not the shooter). She was screaming for help and assistance. She looked up, and all around her was a crowd of people - not a single person actually tried to help her. Everyone just had their phone out, "recording".

That is an example of how disgustingly ridiculous our modern society has gotten. Too many in the smartphone generation aren't living in the reality of the moment--they're just obsessed with making new videos, recording everything on their smartphone.

Can you even believe it? "OMG, there's a wounded woman screaming on the sidewalk. Guess I need to stand here and just record a video of it". How dumb we have gotten as a nation, I'm not even sure how to put it into words, but this story goes a way toward doing so.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:10
It is a phenomenon called "diminished responsibility". The more people there, the less likely anyone will help, since they think someone else will help them. It is a well studied thing. To get around this, if you are the person needing help, you need to be specific in who you ask. "You with the red coat and black hat, please help me!" This is more likely to get a positive response.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
It is a phenomenon called "diminished responsibility". The more people there, the less likely anyone will help, since they think someone else will help them. It is a well studied thing. To get around this, if you are the person needing help, you need to be specific in who you ask. "You with the red coat and black hat, please help me!" This is more likely to get a positive response.
I know that phenomenon is old as the hills, but I still think the added baggage of "I can't DO anything - because I've got to stand here and RECORD" - is new, and lamentable. Add it to the list of things people feel they simply must do rather than help. It used to be mostly "watch" or "pass by" or "nothing". Now I've got a real job to do here, dang it - and can't be bothered with anything while I'm Recording.

conception_native_0123

Local time
I don't think that shows anything else but the idiocy of people in big cities. Remember that idol worshiping, like those who worship Steve Jobs and the first smartphone introduced to the market, always starts in a huge cities

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
The evidence continues to accumulate, drip by drip, that the public was manipulated by the "deep state" supported by complicit media. First, we were told how "easy" it was to catch Covid to install fear for the purpose of making the public comply with the Covid (restrictive) protocols. Now that the pandemic is ameliorating (in the US) and the Democrats have control of the government there is less need to maintain, for political reasons, a false narrative; thereby allowing facts to emerge that were previously suppressed and/or mischaracterized. Another recently debunked claim concerned the survivability of the Covid virus on surfaces. Below is a video monologue by Gregg Gutfeld concerning the New York Times finally exposing the flawed narrative of Covid transmission susceptibility. Skip the first 30 seconds or so. It actually starts about 30 seconds into the clip.

When the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention released new guidelines last month for mask wearing, it announced that “less than 10 percent” of Covid-19 transmission was occurring outdoors. Media organizations repeated the statistic, and it quickly became a standard description of the frequency of outdoor transmission.

But the number is almost certainly misleading.

It appears to be based partly on a misclassification of some Covid transmission that actually took place in enclosed spaces (as I explain below). An even bigger issue is the extreme caution of C.D.C. officials, who picked a benchmark — 10 percent — so high that nobody could reasonably dispute it.

That benchmark “seems to be a huge exaggeration,” as Dr. Muge Cevik, a virologist at the University of St. Andrews, said. In truth, the share of transmission that has occurred outdoors seems to be below 1 percent and may be below 0.1 percent, multiple epidemiologists told me. The rare outdoor transmission that has happened almost all seems to have involved crowded places or close conversation.

Saying that less than 10 percent of Covid transmission occurs outdoors is akin to saying that sharks attack fewer than 20,000 swimmers a year. (The actual worldwide number is around 150.) It’s both true and deceiving.

Last edited:

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
@AccessBlaster: Very plausible that "gain of function research" is a euphemism for the development of biological weapons. A problem with that, why would the US be conspiring with China to do that?

Essentially, since the work is being done in Wuhan China, the US would be funding biological weapons development for the benefit of China!!
Would the Obama (first), now Biden be that anti-American? Is the US that suicidal?

Even if the experimentation with Covid, was naively pure for for the advancement of science, it has proven to be too dangerous. Mistakes happen. As the expression goes: "Don't F--k with Mother Nature"!

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Within days of Rand Paul blowing the lid off Dr. Fauci's gain of function lie the CDC eased the mask requirement blindsiding the Administration, a coincidence?

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Thankfully, the Covid political theater is falling apart now. The credibility of the Covid fear mongers has become increasingly questionable, The public has started to ignore them, so it must have became apparent to even the die hard Democratic loyalists in the CDC that the mask mandate was now both a relic and an absurdity. Actually it was an absurdity a year ago, but the media and the Democrats were on a "kool-aid high" crusade as a means to defeat Trump. Unfortunately the Democrats succesfully were able to spread fear and hysteria into the gullible mob which was a unfortunate factor in Trumps supposed loss.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
NWO? Just a guess. ;)
That brings up some really old memories. Took me a while to remember: The Trilateral Commission. When mentioned, it was in hush hush terms. Maybe they are still in business, mostly from nursing homes helping, except Dr. Fauci! :unsure:
The Trilateral Commission was created to become a type of international CFR. Its goal is to merge all developed nations to create a world government. The Trilateral Commission is preparing the framework/power structure which is necessary for multinational banks and corporations to seize global control over the world population, governments, and economies.
On re-reading the NWO Wikipedia, I see that they did have a casual reference to The Trilateral Commission.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom